Roblox + Monstercat = <3

finally i can have some real good beats to listen to!

Cool. One thing I’m hoping for is Roblox to maybe sort out a licensing agreement with one of the big music companies like WMG then we can get some good songs back that we used to have before the copyright system was introduced such as Foggy Mountain Breakdown.

YES YES JUST LIKE THE CRSAB RAVE ROBLOX MADE SUC A GOOD DECISION!!

oh and i also saw that enhanced image :wink:

some good audio delivered without being dumped by copyright

It’s so cool to see more variety of music on roblox and I look forward to seeing roblox partnerships with more music labels in the future!

1 Like

OMG! Thanks Roblox! :smiley: You guys are da best!

1 Like

I love that you make add music to roblox but when I have to search audio for games, like sounds for guns all I find is audio made by roblox. Please make a filter for audio. Maybe like categories of audios. Please separate your music from user generated audio.

1 Like

hell yeah good music without the worry of copyright!

1 Like

Yes! We’re freed from generic dubstep stock music! On another note, are you planning on partnering with other creators or even studios such as Universal Music Group to get some popular pop songs onto the catalog?

I’m Quaking in my boots! :eyes: :crab:

Does this allow youtubers and other creator platforms to make content about my game without them getting get copy written? Otherwise this is still awesome to some of the best music available to developers!

:crab: Monstercat is uploading music too Roblox :crab:

Finally some new songs for my Cafe! Thank you Roblox.

Hey great work man also I’m trying to get hearts on this comment to please heart it thanks guys!

2 Likes

This is nice! Getting to hear some of these tracks from Rocket League ported here! can’t wait to find any use to use these.

1 Like

I have several questions:

1. Are bypassed songs by Monstercat going to be deleted or still be on the music catalog?
  2. Are big Roblox youtubers aloud to use this copyrighted music in their live-streams in games?
  3. Will more songs in the near future by other artists?
3 Likes

:crab: Nice, It like a dream :crab:

1 Like

Yessss, finally!!! It’s pretty rough for solo developers that don’t do music composing, and this is huge and I can’t wait for more!!! So far this year has been the best with Roblox updates for developers, keep up the great work!

1 Like

I think its cool that roblox has more free music to use Roblox does not have a lot of audio for developers to use that are not copyright.

i would like warp records to put autechre on the library

1 Like