Roblox + Monstercat = <3

Time to wait until they eventually decide to collab with TheFatRat, TheLivingTombstone, CG5, Rick Astley and many more great artists. :hidere: :wink:

This is a great beginning for the rise of music on Roblox…
Plus less issues with copyrighted audio on the platform lol.

I can’t wait until they surprise us like this once again. :coefficients: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Oh yes! Now this is epic! :crab:

1 Like

My showcase just got 14 times better, epic. :crab:

2 Likes

Looks like the official Monstercat account has been banned…
Anyone else seeing that?

Update: It’s not showing up as banned for me anymore.

2 Likes

Amazing! I always like it when companies cooperate. Excited to see more come out of this.

1 Like

I honestly can’t believe they got that username though, it seems pretty rare and special.

1 Like

Probably pried it from an inactive namesnipe account. lol

3 Likes

Crab Rave officially on Roblox? Time to abuse all radio gamepasses and in game audios with this :sweat_smile:!

I would love to use these audios in my games! This will definitely help.

The Royale High team started this partnership by reaching out to Monstercat. So if you want more music, you can reach out to your favorite producers, too! Monstercat fell in love with Roblox and are such a pleasure to work with!

A little about the process: After Monstercat sent us music, we were having issues being able to upload tracks without it getting copyrighted, despite informing the Roblox team of our partnership. It took a month or two to get it all settled, but they also expressed an issue where Roblox can’t disallow other games to use the music because of the public area of the music library, so Monstercat needed to agree to go global on the platform. Just letting you know this is the procedure incase you are reaching out to artists. I’m hoping now that there’s a setup for it now on Roblox that the next partnerships will go very smoothly.

I don’t think credits are mandatory at this point because they can’t monitor everyone on a global scale, but if you do want to credit them that’s a wonderful act to do to support the artists and they prefer the wording “Music Provided by Monstercat”.

Now that this infrastructure is set up, go get your favorite artists! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

If you want hearts, I’d recommend making a post that contribues to the conversation. Just saying.

3 Likes

This seems like a really cool thing! Music with copyrighted content normally gets took down, so I hope you can do more things like this!

can you ask the following artists for this too

creo
banjo kazooie ost
wynncraft ost
any super mario ost
boom kitty
crypt of the necrodancer ost
gost
vulta
any the binding of isaac ost
LeaF
touhou

thank you

I can only imagine how much of a nightmare a Rick Astley partnership would be…

I am looking forward to more partnerships if they get added!

This is awesome! Make this an event and where you can earn prizes by doing stuff in a game. Make sure to add the Crab Rave crab as a hat accessory! That’s would be amazing and I would love it!

1 Like

Where is Kababies!? I need just that piece.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.