Roblox + Monstercat Collection: Volume 2

Soooo glad this is happening! Thank you Roblox and MonsterCat!

1 Like

Free audio assets with studio quality production, you say? Donā€™t mind if I do

18 Likes

Thatā€™s great! Iā€™m looking into putting music in my experience. :grinning:

5 Likes

Iā€™m very happy that this collaboration exists. Monstercatā€™s music is all around really dope and it can make all the difference when it comes to setting the mood for the experience. A few personal favorites were on this list too! I look forward to the possibilities this change opens up, and especially to future tracks being added.

1 Like

This is all great! The music on the ROBLOX profile was getting oldā€¦
With that music, itā€™s a 1/50 chance itā€™s good.

1 Like

I think developers should add a warning before including Monstercat tracks in their videos so that YouTubers can avoid harsh copyright.

3 Likes

Wow! This is great! This is another great place where I can grab music for my games, without spending any money for some great music for my games. This will be so useful for commissions if someone is asking for music in their game, I can just go over to monstercat and grab some uncopyrighted music and then use it in my game. Thanks a lot for partnering with monstercat and I really am glad to import some great music without getting copyrighted. :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

Theres so many new audios itā€™s hard to pick which one.

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait to listen to all these awesome new Monstercat tracks! (Especially throttle.)

Once again you guys continue to build the metaverse together, introducing us to artists through your platform and bringing artists closer to developers and players more than ever!

Happy birthday @Monstercat! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Monstercat has some amazing music. If they keep on expanding the partnership, I wouldnā€™t have to consider buying expensive (and also complicated because of the roblox platformā€™s nature) song rights. This is great :+1:

*edit: if we could get some Infected Mushroom my life will be complete

3 Likes

very cool :sunglasses: more free music! happy b day monster cat :tada:

1 Like

Thank you, this is really use full, because I want add all monstercat sounds on my game for a random music choice.

This is really neat! Iā€™ve always been a huge fan of Monstercat and this is awesome!
Keep up the good work Roblox and @Monstercat !

This is awesome! I absolutely love the collaboration Roblox is investing in with other companies, it really shows the platformā€™s growth over the years! :v:t4:

1 Like

this is going to be very useful for dance and roleplay games. i can see alot of people using this update.

Monster cat songs opened source is awesome! This gives a developer more freedom to add song to their games without worrying about a DMCA request! The event is astonishing visually. I am still stuck finding thr last two tokens though :pensive:

1 Like

This is cool! Now I get to rock to some cool music!

3 Likes

Is it wrong Iā€™ve never heard of any of these? :flushed:

Thanks ROBLOX! You have a lot of high quality music and SFX.
@Monstercat keep putting out more monster beats :cool:
Nice game

1 Like

While more songs to use are great, I do agree that the genres are limited. Maybe more tracks from APM could cover a wider range of needs.

o_O Monster cat? Now this is incredible honestly!!!
[/quote]