Roblox + Monstercat Collection: Volume 2

YES. YES. YES!!! Finally, no copyrighted music that my game will be taken down for! Anyways, this is super cool, and although I’m not a big fan of Monstercat, this will be perfect for some of my games.

Yeah. For example, I couldn’t find any Sci-Fi styled songs.

1 Like

Amazing! Pleased to hear about this collaboration. Been a big fan of Monstercat for awhile - they make some cool tunes!

Great music, and this is great for people that want to add music or sound to their game, but aren’t skilled in making music. Great addition!

1 Like

One of the best collaborations I’ve ever seen in a while. This will greatly expand the variety of songs out there for any developer to use, while being free from any sort of copyright.

2 Likes

Hi
I’m very happy to see that more music is available for developers. However I’m slightly confused on what we can do with the music.

I have heard some people say that youtubers need to purchase a special license in order to publish a video with this music. Is this true?

Is there a limit to how many songs we can use in our game? (like with APM music)

Thanks for the great music.

Will there ever be a day where Roblox partners with a sound effect company? I’d really love to use sound effects without having to worry about copyright and upload fees.

3 Likes

There are lots of sound effects in the toolbox.

is this a reference?!

by the way Roblox doesn’t have (not user generated ones) much sound effects in toolbox

1 Like

If we play these music tracks in our games, will YouTubers be demonetized if they upload a video containing the in-game audio?

3 Likes

Will videos on games with these songs get demonitized ?

Edit: I just realised the person above me had the exact same question.

1 Like