Roblox Premium 2200 purchase option is not showing up

I just have to point out the fact that you said “it’s right here” while also showing that the A/B testing happening here restricting users to a single option in premium is also affecting you. Unfortunately and annoyingly I am limited to 1000/mo which means 10% less robux per dollar as well as inability to get 2200 robux within a single month subscription span of time.

1 Like

I believe this is due to the country you live in or what contry your account is set in.

2 Likes

Still doesn’t explain why people living in the US of A would be restricted since we don’t have many limitations seeing as how roblox originates here.

2 Likes

This is so frustrating I only have the 450 Robux Premium offer now, the other 2 just disappeared although a week ago it was normal and I had the 3 options available.

5 Likes

i made this topic, its real.

bruh, noting here

2 Likes

I made a bug report on this, hopefully the internal team would notice this more.

Edit: There is also a “temporary” solution here:

5 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be a bug since I contacted customer support and they didn’t mention it being a bug but made it seem like it was intentional. So I’m not sure a bug report would do any good.

4 Likes

Heres some links to premium buy.
4.99 Premium: Roblox Credit, Xsolla, PayPal, Xsolla Other,
9.99 Premium: Roblox Credit, Xsolla, PayPal, Xsolla Other,
19.99 Premium: Roblox Credit, Xsolla, PayPal, Xsolla Other,
Other options dont work :sob: and other amounts dont work either :skull:, Edit: PayPal and Xsolla Other works aswell!!! Edit 2: XSOLLA PATCHED, XSOLLA OTHER STILL WORKS EDIT 3: Xsolla might still work, finding a bypass rq.

13 Likes

yeah thanks for posting that here, we figured out in a dif post that there’s a wall to access the buy links, but you can directly access the links to purchase.

2 Likes

Roblox credit link is the only one working for me. Why is Roblox not allowing users to purchase cheaper premium options? I hope this is a sign of some pricing or feature overhaul with premium.

Image:

This is very odd to see, as I have never purchased premium 2200 on my account before.

4 Likes

Seems like they only patched the Xsolla one. Roblox Credit, PayPal, and Xsolla other still work.

4 Likes

Sorry for bumping, but can you post the link to the wall you mentioned so users trying to buy their “unavailable” subscriptions can use those links?

3 Likes

@MisterGrinch2017 apologies for the late reply, this is the post I was talking about. It has links to all the payment methods to buy the type of premium you need. And also the wall I was referring to was roblox stopping us from getting to the link in the first place. (its the comment I replied to)

2 Likes

Oops! Sorry for my misunderstanding lol. I bookmarked this post; it’d be so useful for when I need to buy the 450 premium just to sell my limiteds all at one time.

3 Likes

Have you purchased Outrageous Builders club?

1 Like

Forgot to post about it here:

1 Like

no, I’ve only had the basic tier of builders club or premium on my account in its history.

1 Like

Update: Now you can only get 1,000 Robux so Roblox is really limiting us to how much we can get.

1 Like

Sometimes it just doesn’t appear, probably country/region dependent issues.

1 Like

Hi, im in aus too, and right now only the $31 option is allowed. I am not spending that much - I just want the 14 dollar package.

2 Likes