Roblox Premium 2200 purchase option is not showing up

This is so frustrating I only have the 450 Robux Premium offer now, the other 2 just disappeared although a week ago it was normal and I had the 3 options available.

5 Likes

i made this topic, its real.

bruh, noting here

2 Likes

I made a bug report on this, hopefully the internal team would notice this more.

Edit: There is also a “temporary” solution here:

5 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be a bug since I contacted customer support and they didn’t mention it being a bug but made it seem like it was intentional. So I’m not sure a bug report would do any good.

4 Likes

Heres some links to premium buy.
4.99 Premium: Roblox Credit, Xsolla, PayPal, Xsolla Other,
9.99 Premium: Roblox Credit, Xsolla, PayPal, Xsolla Other,
19.99 Premium: Roblox Credit, Xsolla, PayPal, Xsolla Other,
Other options dont work :sob: and other amounts dont work either :skull:, Edit: PayPal and Xsolla Other works aswell!!! Edit 2: XSOLLA PATCHED, XSOLLA OTHER STILL WORKS EDIT 3: Xsolla might still work, finding a bypass rq.

13 Likes

yeah thanks for posting that here, we figured out in a dif post that there’s a wall to access the buy links, but you can directly access the links to purchase.

2 Likes

Roblox credit link is the only one working for me. Why is Roblox not allowing users to purchase cheaper premium options? I hope this is a sign of some pricing or feature overhaul with premium.

Image:

This is very odd to see, as I have never purchased premium 2200 on my account before.

4 Likes

Seems like they only patched the Xsolla one. Roblox Credit, PayPal, and Xsolla other still work.

4 Likes

Sorry for bumping, but can you post the link to the wall you mentioned so users trying to buy their “unavailable” subscriptions can use those links?

3 Likes

@MisterGrinch2017 apologies for the late reply, this is the post I was talking about. It has links to all the payment methods to buy the type of premium you need. And also the wall I was referring to was roblox stopping us from getting to the link in the first place. (its the comment I replied to)

2 Likes

Oops! Sorry for my misunderstanding lol. I bookmarked this post; it’d be so useful for when I need to buy the 450 premium just to sell my limiteds all at one time.

3 Likes

Have you purchased Outrageous Builders club?

1 Like

Forgot to post about it here:

1 Like

no, I’ve only had the basic tier of builders club or premium on my account in its history.

1 Like

Update: Now you can only get 1,000 Robux so Roblox is really limiting us to how much we can get.

1 Like

Sometimes it just doesn’t appear, probably country/region dependent issues.

1 Like

Hi, im in aus too, and right now only the $31 option is allowed. I am not spending that much - I just want the 14 dollar package.

2 Likes

still have this issue aswell, AU with the same high 30.99 a month one

1 Like

Haven’t checked this thread in some time, and I’m quite surprised that Roblox is still limiting the purchase options after all this time.

1 Like

I have no clue if this post still has life into it but just wanted to add my input into this topic.

For me I’ve tried everything, trying to buy whichever one I could get, I mainly wanted the $20 premium but when I purchased it I never got premium. It just gave it to me as if I had purchased a regular bundle. I thought oh Roblox might be having a issue so I checked to see if Roblox was having any maintenance, or was down in any way so I checked on this website: https://status.roblox.com/. Nothing appeared on the website so I sent a help ticket to Roblox and as mostly expected they just said this service is currently unavailable. So I waited and was terrified if it was a silent nerf on my account. So I’ve been waiting to see if they would reimplement the premium service. So eventually I got curious and while checking on a alt it had done the same thing. So I went looking if anyone else was having this issue. As of today Roblox says they have fixed the issue on may 31st but I still encounter the problem. Is anyone else still having the issue or just select accounts have been fixed?

1 Like