Roblox Premium is here!

Challenge accepted…

10 Likes

yes finally i hope i get mine within my bc membership i has now! it just been waiting for ages to come!
i hope this wont take long when it changes,…!!!

1 Like

That is true, howver I wish non-premium users still got 15 groups or something like that, I really never liked the fact that i was limited to 5 groups when i wanted to join 12 and I’m sure this issue has happened to a lot of NBC’s or now non-premium users.

3 Likes

I like the changes, especially the fact that I no longer have to pay $20 a month to be able to dev-ex and to use all the extra features of OBC, however I’m not understanding the need to rebrand builder’s club.

No, that’s just flavor text. All it says functionally is “you get all your R$ at the start of the month, rather than a trickle per day”. You keep your R$ month-over-month, it doesn’t just disappear.

4 Likes

I just bought BC yesterday with a $10 Roblox Game Card. Will I receive Premium?

Yes, it will be converted into premium 450.

1 Like

This is pretty interesting - since players get more R$ per $ this effectively increases our share of the revenue!

2 Likes

Alright, thanks! I also bought it and now have $4.15 credit. Will I receive robux after my membership ends?

1 Like

Will there ever be a way for lifetime Premium 450 accounts to upgrade to lifetime 2200 instead of having to downgrade to a monthly sub?

1 Like

I don’t think u can do that. It’s the same if u have still lifetime OBC right now u couldn’t just chance plan randomly. So sorry i do not think this is possible.

3 Likes

I love the new Premium, but one quick question.

Will groups have the BC members only option changed to Premium Members only? It would seem the choices are to either replace it with Premium or Remove the option entirely.

4 Likes

More inflation of Robux with the same DevEx tiers does mean that! But we don’t know how much of an increase since we don’t know what percentage of Robux in the economy comes from BC/Premium stipend bonus vs one time Robux purchases

2 Likes

Do you have a certain time of when Premium should be released everywhere? There are still places without premium.

1 Like

I believe that the stipend is awarded each month from the start of the users subscription though? Not the start of each calendar month.

4 Likes

I feel the idea of giving us the ability to get our robux allowance once per month is a downer.

If an item or hat or limited comes and we don’t have enough robux to get it when its there only for a limited time, then you’re asking us to pay more robux since we don’t get it daily to be able afford it.

The only upsides to this were the slight robux increase, and 100 group limit set for all.

Also, you put in the roblox player beta files about “Native Products”, between shifting from the “Old Product”, “Builders Club”, to “Premium” AKA the “New Product”. In this file, it explained specifically from transferring from the old robux store values from the builders club terms, to the premium terms.

This is one of 3 files that work with ROBLOX’s Roblox Premium, and it goes along with the unsaid features that Premium would be lowering the robux you would get.

To me, Premium could be worked out much better, and have been much more clear about as for what has been going on. But anyways, keep it up on improving ROBLOX, we believe in you!

7 Likes

Also, players still purchase one time Robux increases, and we have no idea what percent of total Robux is from that vs this monthly bonus

Very nice! Hopefully I can have premium available in my area before I have to renew (28th, I believe)

I still have about 95 years left on my current membership. Will my descendants have to cancel the following monthly subscription once the current period expires?

additionally, is there an anticipated increase in devex processing times with more people casually trying to cash out?

Does your membership say it renews or ends in 95 years?

1 Like