Roblox Premium is here!

How do u switch to premium when you have BC?

Awesome. Iā€™ve been hyped about this for a while.

One question, are the prices going to stay the same as they are for Builders Club or does this impact that at all? I noticed that in some of the Premium leaks that it looked cheaper for the Premium 450 than standard Builders Club. Is that something I can look forward to?

1 Like

the prices for the first two are already cheaper than monthly builders club and tbc were, the last one gives more robux per dollar spent than monthly obc did (but not nearly as much as robux per dollar as yearly obc did)

I like some of these changes to give lower rank premium members better benefits but i donā€™t like a lot of it, like the removal of yearly plans/discounts, and the fact that all the premium tiers have the same icon so now we canā€™t tell how rich a user is generally by looking at their icon in the leaderboard.

1 Like

Wow! Really happy to hear about the DevEx and Group Allowance benefits. Still curious to hear about the other benefits Builderā€™s Club used to offer though.

Either way, at the surface, this seems to be a great improvement over Builderā€™s Club, excited to try it out in the future!

1 Like

I like this update, as I dont have to buy OBC just to DEV-EX now and the only difference is robux between the tiers.

But 1 thing that bothers me is that there is no way to buy yearly premium, I am not a fan of subscriptions I much rather pay the entire amount for the next 1 year then having money taken out every month.

5 Likes

Positive outcomes I can see is everybody saying how now itā€™s easier to DevExā€¦ and that:

You will also get access to Robloxā€™s economy features including buying, selling, and trading items, as well as increased revenue share on all sales in your games.

So yea, no complaints there :slight_smile:

Only criticism I have is the R$ being in monthly payments now. What if I donā€™t want my R$ in monthly increments and rather in daily increments? I wish there was an option to this because I think it really should depend on how the person feels. Because while some like theyā€™re payments in long periods, people like me like to get them asap.

1 Like

It will switch automatically once Premium is released to your region.

As the original thread said,

Weā€™re using a gradual roll-out to make sure everything goes smoothly, so not everyone will have access to Premium yet, but should soon!

This means that not everyone will see a premium page on their devices instantly, but it will eventually show up soon. This is to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Wow. Why did Premuim seem to go live first in the UK? Iā€™ve seen many people with premium and they all happen to be British.

Is there an estimated time to when itā€™ll release to everyone? It was announced 7 hours ago!

Itā€™s supposed to be out within a few days from now globally.

They still havenā€™t allowed it to be available for some countries, including the U.S or at least some of the states.

You donā€™t enroll in. You need to patiently wait until Premium is available where you live. Hopefully that helps. :slight_smile:

Seems like there is a loss of value for what used to be OBC and TBC as regular BC seems to match the benefits other than a few amount of robux less. Nevertheless, I do not know how I feel about payday being monthly rather than daily like it used to be as there may be certain things that I may want to purchase immediately that I can not do now that the payday is monthly.

3 Likes

First of all, I would like to say that I like the new name. Roblox originally made Builderā€™s Club for people who like making games with builderā€™s club increasing the limit of places you can have active at once drastically. Then roblox removed the limit for the amount of places active at the same time. And they recently started reducing benefits of getting builderā€™s club.

What I also like about premium is that every tier could join/create 100 groups, which makes players like me not have to get a higher tier just to be in more groups.

I like premium except for the monthly allowance. But weā€™ll get used to it! itā€™s going to be quite a change to the daily robux we all got used to. But one of the biggest times in life is change. Once everyone gets used to the change, itā€™s going to be the new norm.

Lastly, I would like to say:
R.I.P Builderā€™s Club. You will be missed.
icon_BC-16icon_TBC-16 icon_OBC-16

12 Likes

So, now that Roblox Premium is being added, I have a few questions.
My first question is where are the Builders Club badges going?
Theyā€™re not important, but Itā€™s a bit concerning for badge collectors.
And my second question, this oneā€™s a bit more concerning as more people know about this one is where are the Builders Club hats going, and is Builders Club being removed?

1 Like

I have on suggestion and thats the ability to choose what days of a month you want Robux to be sent on like 100 on one day and like 200 on another day or atleast have the option to choose daily or monthly robux. Also are you removing yearly payment periods?

2 Likes

Shouldnt you be happy with monthly payments then? Instead of a little bit of robux each day, you just get 30 days worth of robux right off the bat.

1 Like

I think that the badges and hats will stay but they wont be obtainable anymore

2 Likes

So the only difference between the tiers is how much robux you get monthly? If so Iā€™d only really need the lowest tier for group spaces and DevEx right? Are there any other perks to having the highest tier that sets itself apart from the others?

1 Like