Roblox Premium renewal doesn't work

To whoever it may concern,
The following is how I, personally, got a refund. According to Apple Support Forms, here is how you request a refund:

How to request a refund

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the “Report” or “Report a Problem” button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

Personal Update Regarding This Issue
In total, I have tried to purchase Premium [450] three times with Apple ID Credit (money redeemed from Apple/iTunes gift cards) after the switch from Roblox Builder’s Club to Roblox Premium. I’ve had to request a refund from Apple/iTunes once and the other two times Roblox granted me membership via customer support emails.

About a month or so ago, I reported this issue as a bug directly to customer service. (This time avoiding going through the billing department, etc.) As I understand it, their team has been made aware of the bug and I assume they are and/or will be following up with fixing this issue in future. If this issue is not solved, it may be time for multiple users to to file a complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) for further action from Roblox.

Otherwise, I wish the best of luck to my fellow developers. I understand your frustration when it comes to not being able to purchase Roblox Premium with this preferred payment method.

3 Likes

I also got affected by this, roblox charged both my iTunes and PayPal auto renewal for 1 month of premium (That doesn’t even stack.) And according to their site, they know that I’m being charged for both but I am not being refunded(or given an extra month for free)

2 Likes

I contacted Roblox Support, and they for some reason gave my friend the premium I PAID for and although I’ve never even mentioned ANY names in the e-mail. But it’s okay, I guess I did somehow get it back.

4 Likes

I am having this exact same problem. Apple says that I have the subscription, but Roblox says I don’t have it. Roblox Support basically blamed Apple, and Apple blamed Roblox.

Using an iPad Mini 2

3 Likes

Sorry for responding late, but:
If ROBLOX doesn’t give you your premium, you can request a refund from Apple after 2-4 days (I think somewhere around there).

ROBLOX took awhile to respond, so I cancelled my ticket and got a refund. I would advise others that stumble upon this article to do the same, and just buy the 400 RS package.

1 Like

From a person who purchases Roblox Premium/Robux from the Roblox app (on iOS), this is kind of scary.

Although I’ve never personally experienced any of the issues that people on this thread did, this does scare me because I won’t know what to do if I don’t receive what I paid for. It’s good to know that other people aren’t the only ones experiencing this. This is something that must be fixed.

1 Like

I’m literally dealing with this right now, this is really late. But I’m trying to cancel my premium and I have through apple subscriptions but roblox isn’t taking it and its literally pissing me off because their not doing anything about it

1 Like

Same issue happened to me, I had to use my PC instead.

2 Likes

Roblox might take the refund as abusing the system which can get you banned.