Roblox Research Panel Message

Hello, I got an email and a message on the Devforum about joining the Roblox Research Panel. I don’t know if this is something everyone got, but could someone please explain to me exactly what the Roblox Research Panel is and what I do exactly? Her is the message:

Edit: I don’t know if this is the right topic for this, I tried my best to find the best one to go with this.

28 Likes

Hello!

I too received this message in both email and DevForum inbox. It seems that the invitation is not being sent exclusively to you, but to a broader audience.

11 Likes

Bro, I think everyone is receiving this message. I just got one as well.

6 Likes

I got the message too. I think everybody got this, who’re are the part of the devforums.

6 Likes

I have gotten this Too, Still doing a check to see if its fake.

4 Likes

I can verify with you that the notification isn’t fake, it is real.

3 Likes

Thanks, Just saw the devform message confirming it.

2 Likes

I can confirm that I got said message

2 Likes

I also got this message in my inbox.

2 Likes

Damn, what is this? and why is Roblox sending it out to specific people?

3 Likes

Same, I got the same message. I still cant figure out if it was sent to specific people but most likely it was sent to everyone on the DevForum considering the amount of people in this topic saying that they also got the message.

2 Likes

Yeah I got it too. Think everyone got it.

1 Like

I got this message too. and it’s from a user named “system” just like in the picture.

1 Like

What even is the Roblox Research Panel?

7 Likes

Does anybody know more information about this? I just checked my inbox and saw it too.

2 Likes

I got this message too and i have no idea what it is.

2 Likes

System.

1 Like

I saw my email before devfourm.

2 Likes

I took the Survey. It asked for my age, roblox username, and email. (These are things Roblox knows already.) Submitting the survey seems to have signed me up for more surveys by email.
Maybe we will get a new item out of it? I’d sell my soul for a cool enough hat!

6 Likes

I signed my soul under this. It looks interesting.

1 Like