Roblox Studio Camera sensitivity has been really high and it won't change

Roblox Studio Camera sensitivity has been really high and it won’t change

Roblox Studio camera sensitivity has been high, and I haven’t been able to develop properly and my camera moves.

This only happens in Studio, and started August 2023 whenever the Camera & Nagigation Improvements update was in Beta.

Tried Solutions

I’ve gotten people that tell me that if I play test, change my camera sens by using the Roblox Escape menu, and then stopping it, but it doesn’t work. If it is 1 sens, then it’s very high in Roblox Studio Camera Sens

Camera Settings

Additional Notes

I will able to adjust the camera movement, but not the camera sensitivity. I’ll provide a video of what I mean, down below.

1 Like

That time is not here yet.

Do you have any kind of emulator enabled?

You still have your Camera Pan Speed set to 1, does making it something like .2 help the issue?

If there’s still no change have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Studio in case it’s just a glitch with your version?

Thanks for catching that, I meant August 2023.

Yeah, I tried setting it down but it keeps this high sens on

And as for my second question, did you uninstall and reinstall Studio?

I reinstalled Studio, and tested if that worked, it did not, and I cleared Studio’s cache (local files), and reinstalled, and that still didn’t work. I also retried everything whenever I reinstalled, and that did not work.

The problem is, it still feels higher then 1 even if I lower it (and/or higher it);

Anything else I can try to see if it works that you can think of? I’m kind of at a standpoint where I’ve tried everything that has been give not me (I listed them), but it still is a problem for me.

Everything I’ve tried:

• I’ve tried reinstalling Roblox Studio, and then installed it again, tried it. It didn’t work.
  • I’ve tried clearing out my Roblox Studio’s local folder, and then reinstalling it, it didn’t work.
  • I’ve tried to lower my graphics, it didn’t work, and I tried highing my graphics, it didn’t work as well;
  • I’ve tried adjusting all of my camera settings, and hope that it would work, but it did not;

Anybody else have some solutions I can try? If no solutions, I’ll wait till a Roblox Studio Engineer can help me out.

Do you have the Camera Controls Beta Feature turned on or off?

Did you right click and scroll wheel in the Viewport? You should see this:

1 Like

It is enabled.

Alright, I see it. Why is it so small with the device emulator?

I’m changing it, it does nothing with my camera sensitivity.

Emulators tend to increase the sensitivity. Can you disable it.

I did, but it didn’t do anything.

Hey, I’m still having this issue, any news from the Roblox Staff side of things?

Apparently the sensivity used the Camera sensivity from the settings instead of a studio, it was an issue for years and took me month to figure, was about to report this back in the day but after adjustin in game, i sorta forgot this existed.

Hey, thank you for your reply. I’ve already tried this as listed here, but thank you anyways for confirming with me…hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Hi LawMixer, do you have any kind of FPS unlocker enabled? Either way, do you know what your average framerate in Studio is like?

I do not, my average is 60-180 fps depending on the place.

@CaiusCosades0 Any update on this? It’s very very annoying to move around in Studio without my camera sens being higher, so a little bit could make me do a 360

Could you double-check that you’re not using an FPS unlocker? We’re rolling out unlocked FPS soon, but until then you shouldn’t be getting more than 60 FPS in any place. Also please ensure that you’ve tried adjusting your camera sensitivity from the in-game settings menu in studio, since that does affect the studio camera’s mouse sensitivity.

Other than that, could you share what platform you’re on, what kind of mouse device you’re using, and if there’s any additional software running outside of studio that might affect mouse input? (autohotkey, Logi Options, etc)

I have an HP mouse (the ones that you use at the office) with no additional modifications with software.

Oh, in studio, I get 60 FPS capped. I didn’t know what I was thinking, sorry! I do run Bloxstrap, to modify FFLags for the Roblox Player, and it has nothing to do with Roblox Studio.

I’m on Windows 10, PC and running Studio Latest. I have opened Postman, Visual Studio Code, Brave, Discord.