Roblox studio crashing internet when dropping a file into TeamCreate

Hi there, since 2-3 days ago, i started having an issue where every time i insert a file (via drag and drop) into studio, my entire internet crashes in the house. The internet wont stop bugging out until i have closed studio. The place is a teamcreate aswell, and im currently unaware if this happens for others that have the ability to edit the place.

1. What do you want to achieve?
    A possible fix for this problem, im currently working on a big long awaited update on my game which i want to get out next month, but this really hindres me from working on it.

2. What is the issue?
    Every time i drop a file into the TeamCreate, my entire internet crashes in the house (all devices). This results into me being disconnected from the TeamCreate

Video of inserting a file into TeamCreate:

Before i drop a file into studio:

After i dropped a file into studio:

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have tried restarting studio multiple times, ressetting the wifi/internet router, restarting my pc and re-installing roblox studio.

2. Where did it happen?
    The TeamCreate on this place: RSR Development - Roblox

3. When did it start to happen?
    Around 2-3 days ago.

Repro

1. Get a file with a model (Eg, a train) in it.
  2. Open the location the file is stored in.
  3. Drag and drop the file in a ROBLOX Studio TeamCreate place

I hope i made this post correctly, this is my first time posting ever

2 Likes

Your internet speed seems slow to begin with. It’s possible that studio is taking up your bandwidth. Disabling team create should certainly solve the issue.

Congrats on joining the DevForum! Yes, this is in the correct category as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

I tested this in a non-TC place, and i get the same results. I never had this issue before 2-3 days ago, even with my pretty bad internet haha

Are there any assets downloading like audio or images from studio?

Nope, nothing is happening other then inserting the file, which makes it even more confusing