Roblox studio viewport is broken

Reproduction Steps

I have no idea if this is reproducible but, what I do know that I cannot do anything using studio!

Expected Behavior

To see my game and be able to edit stuff and code.

Actual Behavior

Roblox isn’t rendering or showing anything. This isn’t my only issue tho, my games don’t render

The games not showing have been happening for months tho the rendering issue has just begun happening.

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2023-02-22 05:02:00 (+02:00)
A private message is associated with this bug report

3 Likes

hey a fix to the bug: delete the files of roblox and reinstall that should help! i suffer with this a lot but as I dont know how to make a bug report I cant report about it.

1 Like

Alright thanks for letting me know!

This might not be the case at all, but make sure your graphics mode is not set to No Graphics. I doubt that’s the issue though.

1 Like

Some of this appears to be the known issues with corrupted layout. Please follow these steps to Reset View and Restart Studio. We have not typically seen these problems with the Start Page so please let us know what issues you still have.

1 Like

I have another Issues regarding my games not loading in the studio tab, or any tab. My workaround is I have to go to the Creator Dashboard to access my games, but I cannot see games that I have team create in.

1 Like

Are you seeing the issue now? It looks like there was a cloud outage over the weekend that would have caused this that has been resolved.

2 Likes

Still here, nothing has changed since last time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.