Roblox time is strange

Umm is it just me or is the Roblox time messed up? I took this screenshot at the same time I posted on the group wall :wut:

Unless this just the timezone Roblox is in, idk

Im on mobile btw

4 Likes

Roblox always displays Eastern Standard Time (EST) as the time.

2 Likes

This is honestly really weird. Roblox really needs to have some settings about the behavior of time on the platform.

3 Likes

I’ve always wondered why it just doesn’t turn the time into local time instead of using EST, EST - Local time

2 Likes

This has been an issue for the past month of so. I filed a bug report a few days back. I live in EST, and my time is still off by hours, coolyoshi.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for explaining your viewpoint, but this still puzzles me because it was 3:06 p.m. CST for me, and in EST, that should be 4:06 p.m. but instead my post was set to 9:06 a.m.

PS - I’m not overly bothered by it, just addressing it. :tongue:

1 Like

Have you set your timezone somewhere? (I don’t know it it’s possible, but if so you may have set it wrong or something.)

I’m pretty sure Roblox should find your country automaticly.

1 Like

I am in fact experiencing the same issue, as are all my group’s members. Multiple people have reached out to me and brought it to my attention, so it’s almost certainly not a user-set time zone causing this issue. My settings are all automatic, and still the time displays 6 hours ahead in the Roblox group wall for every group I’m in.

1 Like

It almost seems as if Roblox’s time zone calculations somehow shifted back by 6 hours or so. Hope they can fix it if this turns out to be something they need to do from their end.

2 Likes

I also have this issue Chatting in Roblox shows the incorrect time

1 Like