Roblox to Trello refusing to create new list

I am working on making a leaderstat system that is based on Trello. However, it refuses to create a new list if one is not already present. This is my current code, any solutions? I am using this API: Trello API [Original] - Roblox EDIT: It reaches the umn print, then stops.

local TrelloAPI = require(script.Parent.TrelloAPI)
local BoardID = "ID"

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(Plr)
	print("Ready")
	--Create leaderstats
	local leaderstats = Instance.new("Folder")
	leaderstats.Name = "leaderstats"
	local Ticks = Instance.new("IntValue")
	Ticks.Parent = leaderstats
	--Connect to Trello
	local foundUser = false
	for i,l in pairs(TrelloAPI:GetLists(BoardID)) do
		if l.name == Plr.UserId then
			foundUser = true
			local lid = TrelloAPI:GetListID(l.name,BoardID)
			for i,c in pairs(TrelloAPI:GetCardsInList(lid)) do
				if c then
					local statValue = tonumber(c.name)
					Ticks.Value = statValue
					print("Ticks Loaded")
				end
			end
		end
	end
	print("hi")
	if foundUser ~= true then
		print("umn")
		local newUser = TrelloAPI:AddList(Plr.UserId,BoardID)
		print("1")
		local lid = TrelloAPI:GetListID(Plr.UserId,BoardID)
		print("2")
		local newValue = TrelloAPI:AddCard("0",lid)
		print("Created new Ticks stat")
		print("kewl")
	end
	--Finalize
	print("ok?")
	leaderstats.Parent = Plr
	if not Plr:FindFirstChild("leaderstats") then
		Plr:Kick("Unable to load/ create global ticks. Please rejoin to try again.")
	end
end)

Maybe try following this guide…? I’m not familiar with this and if you’ve followed this tutorial, maybe give us where you are having the error.

Roblox to Trello Guide

I have already followed the guide before, this isn’t my first time using the API and it worked the previous time. I already said that the last print is at umn, there are no errors it just cuts off there.

Like I’ve said, I wouldn’t know. I’d suggest trying to reach the person who has created that tutorial for help. I’ve done it before with Firebase and figured out the issue.

Are there any errors in the Output window?

Also, why are you creating a new list for each player? If you have a lot of lists on the Trello board, it will be laggy.

I’m using lists because I need to store other data under the user and its not gonna be used for that many people, and no like I have said no errors.

Can you print newUser after you add the list?

The problem isn’t your coding it’s most likely what’s going on with Trello or the Trello module itself. I know for a fact that the module itself is old and has caused problems for me overtime.

Although if you’re certain that the module is fine, make sure that your bot has the right permissions to create a list and make sure it does have access to your board. You may also want to be careful that you’re not going over the API limit or it may stutter and error.

I noticed when using the trello API I had to limit myself on how many times I could use GetCardsInList and I couldn’t even use the CardAdded/CardRemoved function at all. I highly recommended using a better alterantive such as DataStores and MessagingService even though trello itself is very convient so it’s up to you.