Roblox trades indefinitely stuck at processing

Recently I’ve been sending some trades, and after one individual accepted my trade (link to Roblox Trade page), it has been stuck as “processing” since 6/11/20. The website took 1k robux from my account even though the trade never actually went through, I still have the limited items however. The trade is unable to be cancelled and I’m not able to receive my robux back either.

My profile
Profile of ElBurrito

To see if this happens to other people, I searched up through a major trading discord to see if anyone else had this problem in the past, this trade below shows a person that has a trade processing from September of 2019 (Image taken from May of 2020)

Note that I don’t formally know either people from this trade, I only found this through searching through a major trading discord (Rolimons).

(O_CaptainZero’s Account appears to be terminated from ROBLOX and im unable to trace the serial number of the other player)

Another trade that I found, another trade that was processing since September 2019 (Image was taken on May 2020).

KuroVain’s Account
SadDespair Account

This bug is pretty rare but still concerning as items/robux can just be lost and unable to be returned as the trade indefinitely waits to be processed.

28 Likes

You should contact Robox support.

3 Likes

I’ve contacted them, so far they haven’t been able to get the trade completed or give back the 1,000 robux that I lost from the trade. They simply linked me to a Roblox help article on how to trade…

6 Likes

After trying to explain the problem to them again they said the following:

“Roblox cannot undo completed trades and is not able to restore items or currency when making deals that aren’t supported by the Roblox trading or sales systems”

But they don’t understand that this is NOT a completed trade and is still processing using the ROBLOX trading system, they are unable to process the trade or give back the robux that I lost through the trade.

7 Likes

This is still happening and it’s happening to a lot of people. We need more than a response to a support ticket. We need an actual admin to come see this thread. People are actually losing items and using this as a method of stealing items from other players.

6 Likes

Yeah, I still haven’t received back the 1000 robux nor has the trade processed or went through and it has been over a month now, and the support team isn’t helping whatsoever, I’m not sure if someone ran a script to somehow scam the other user keeping the trade processing or if this is just a bug on the website which has happened in the past. However, scams have occurred in the past such as the UUC Trade Hack which has since been patched where you inject a script into the website and after you trade with another person, you keep their items without giving anything in return on the trade, sometimes even without them even having to accept the trade. If this isn’t resolved more and more people will lose either robux or even limited items and fall victim to this website bug.

7 Likes

Update: the trade still hasn’t went through (stuck in processing) and I am unable to get back my 1k robux.

5 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

7 Likes

Any update? The trade is still processing months later…

4 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

2 Likes

I have lost items in a trade, and my brother (IM_ISTP) has also lost items in a trade twice now.

4 Likes

I had a similar problem. I received a trade yesterday for two of my limiteds but when I accepted the trade I never received the item I was meant to. The other person had both my limiteds and his. Here’s a screenshot showing the completed trade.

Even when I contacted the Roblox support team, they said that they can’t reverse trades? This wasn’t even my fault. I think Roblox should be able to at least give us the limited/s that we were supposed to receive since it was their system’s fault in the first place.

8 Likes

This is the UUC scam itself. They are doing this with abusing a vulnerability on the site. I received one of them some days ago but after I investigated some, I denied it.

4 Likes

Alright, when there is an update i will pass it on.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was told it was called. Now I just have to hope the support team can retrieve my limited.

2 Likes

Nope, the bug has not been resolved yet (new image I took below shows the trade still in processing as of today). The Robux I lost from the trade never returned since it was (and still is) stuck in processing.

5 Likes

Did you send that or did you receive that?

That is a confirm send as you can see it says outbound. Not inbound

I thought this only happens when you receive that trade. One (probably more than one) of these people tried the same thing on me, I sent the trade to that person, they declined and sent me back.

1 Like

Same here, keep texting them. I got into the restoration process and now Im waiting for this glitch/scam to be resolved and then they will rollback my items!

2 Likes