Roblox trades indefinitely stuck at processing

I received an email just yesterday saying they are going to restore players’ missing items and they are looking further into it.

2 Likes

Not sure how or why but it can also happen for outbound trades as well. I sent my trade to the person and it never left processing taking 1k, and two other images in the beginning of this thread if you scroll up also show outbound trades from other people being stuck at processing.

1 Like

That’s so bad, I hope that they’ll solve this problem ASAP. It gets worse every day.

Happened to me aswell. I just contacted Roblox and I got a refund.

1 Like

Not sure if my situation necessarily applies here but the symptoms are identical

Items were sent, no items received. Interestingly these trades appeared under the “Completed” section of the tab and appeared to have processed. Maybe some variation of the previous mentioned UUC scam?

Just sent a support ticket, just gotta hope I get my stuff back now!

I think the YouTuber “WilliamDaGreat” made a video on this, where a user’s trade was stuck processing indefinitely, however, the victim’s items were taken away, but he didn’t receive the item he traded for.

Anddd support are refusing to return my items, very similar situation to OP right now.

Honestly this needs rectifying, I’m not entirely sure why this is still a thing.

1 Like

What do you mean? You aren’t premium and have no limiteds? Anyway on my trading acc (i dont use my main for trading because I dont feel like gettting premium on this cause trading is just a hobby) this happened once. It was a while ago so just look out for them its that simple :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s not the mentality to have.

Claiming it’s “just that simple” doesn’t remotely address the issue, please be mindful of the fact that this scam isn’t incredibly well known (especially among the normal playerbase). Most of these stolen items get resold in exchange for real money which further fuels these breaches of ToS and causes harm.

5 Likes

I know. I more ment it was pretty simple to be mindful of this and then report the suspicious trade. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That happened to me today :confused:

They need to do something against this, i’m going to contact support.

2 Likes

I cannot stress how important it is that this issue must be fixed ASAP. A lot of users are losing their limited items because certain people are intentionally using this vulnerability to steal limited items from other players.

4 Likes

This happened to someone in a Discord server I’m in, and isn’t the same thing. but similar

2 Likes

I am also have this bug. So this bug occurred even more since yesterday due to Roblox going down and everything thing that went glitched. Many people are now having this bug now but do not know how to fix this as the Roblox support will not help but only response is the link to the Roblox Trading Article.

I call this bug the “Ghost Items”, this is either the UUC scanner on Roblox was bugged at the time and pretends to tell you you don’t own the item but you clearly see it in your inventory but you would get a error that would say “Item Not Owned” when trying to trade, “Failed to Sale” on the desktop, and “Insufficient Permissions” on mobile when selling the to catalog.

A solution I have for this bug if even this is the problem is it why occurs but every hour or so the UUC should rescan the Ghost Items. This rescan system would be beneficial it would respond to errors that we wouldn’t see but the system would see and Roblox Admins to see if a trade / items are glitched. This would cause less support tickets and inform users about errors in there account.

2 Likes

There’s also a UUC method going around and a lot of players are falling victim for it. PLEASE disable trading for a bit and fix it before more people get their items stolen for something that’s not their fault.

4 Likes

Truly, it’s a shame that we’re at a point that accepting good trades could result in being scammed. Trading is incredibly unsafe right now, as soon as I get my items back I’m not trading until I know it’s safe to again. - The problem right now is trying to get support to even acknowledge the trades weren’t legitimate and I know exactly what caused it, I feel horrible for the innocent people who have no idea what happened.

I actually managed to get in contact with the guy who stole my items, he of course had already BM’d them, confirming my initial conclusion that these UUC scammed items were being resold for real money.

3 Likes

Typical of any scammer going after limited items, these users will go to any means necessary to steal limited items in order to sell them for real-world currency. In current times, there are far too many vulnerabilities and scams going around. Compromises due to website vulnerabilities are at an all-time high, and we haven’t heard anything directly stating this is being combated. It’s very concerning as most users affected by these scams/compromises are not refunded their lost items.

4 Likes

Is Roblox ever going to do anything about this malicious glitch? I’ve had my trades disabled for 2 days now, and a friend of a friend lost two Black Iron Horns from someone abusing it. It feels like Roblox not only doesn’t care about trading, but doesn’t care about all of the problems it causes that have obvious solutions (the method going around has been leaked so there’s certainly a way to fix it)

2 Likes

Yeah, my support says to wait until UUC is patched, then they will rollback everything

1 Like

Same here, once I get my rollback I’m gonna have to wait for all of these scary scamming methods to get patched. It was so devastating to get UUC’d.