Roblox trades indefinitely stuck at processing

Same here. approaching 2 months with no updates and no item restore. It is really stressful that there is no outlet to hear what the progress on this issue is. Not even customer support is able to provide an ETA still.

4 Likes

I’m counting too, been almost 3 months!
I’ve opened 3 tickets and still no solution to my issue from Roblox Support.

It can even be hardly seen that they actually read what I write as they first thought I wanted to reset my password (although I’ve been clear on the issue).

The question that comes to my mind is for what and why are we paying for premium when Roblox can’t deliver a safe service of trade transactions. This is a robbery from my point of view taking the item and not returning it for 3 months.

Roblox Support keeps replying for 3 months with “our engineers are fully aware of and working to fix this issue as quickly as possible”. Been 3 months no updates no steps taken towards fixing it, and just as a matter of fact when I got hacked it took them a much shorter time to return my items.

This brings me to the second question why don’t they just immediately return the item instead of wasting time and waiting till this item gets tossed around a dozen times between players.

Overall, it’s really just depressing and sad how Roblox Support is handling this situation and it seems like they aren’t even doing anything towards fixing the issue.

8 Likes

I agree. I’m wondering why I can’t just be restored my items just like you would if you were compromised. The items were literally stolen from me, I should not have to wait for this bug to be fixed in order to have my items back. They hold value, I need access to them.

5 Likes

Sorry for replying to such an old post, but I just ran into a loosely related issue like this TODAY. I had traded off the swordpack seen in the pending trade about 30 seconds prior to accepting the one shown as pending. I accepted just for the fun of it, thinking it wouldn’t go through.

After I accepted I checked my declined trades expecting it to show up as “Rejected due to error,” it wasn’t there! The trade was under the outbound tab for around a minute or so, until it was gone. Never did the trade appear under either the completed or inactive tabs.

After all this, I still somehow got the item being offered by the other user, and they do not have it anymore. Here it is visible in the 3rd party trading site, Rolimons, and on the item page on the Roblox website I own one copy of the item. I can even wear it!!

TL;DR accepted a trade for fun knowing it wouldn’t go through, but accidentally took the other persons item while they didn’t receive any items

3 Likes

The incident is now 3 months old, items have not been restored to my account, while the problem seemingly no longer exists. Support cannot provide an ETA for a fix yet and it is becoming increasingly frustrating to have my items locked away like this.

5 Likes

Today, on 6/25, I was finally given my items back. It was a very long time, but I’m glad that I have finally received them. I cannot speak for everyone, but I believe restores are about to be coming in. I surely hope this isn’t just for me.

6 Likes

Man I hope so too that I get my items back.

1 Like

When was the last time you emailed them?

2 Likes

June 12th. I emailed on a monthly basis. They had never said in response to my latest email that they’d be restoring me any time soon though, so it was a surprise.

4 Likes

My item were restored, thanks Roblox

3 Likes

That’s great that people are starting to be restored the items they’ve lost from this trade system bug.

Although, not everyone has been restored yet. So it’s safe to assume that if you haven’t been restored the items you’ve lost, it’s best to contact Roblox support to update them about the issue.

Also if you’re worried that this restoration may count as a rollback that’s not a problem, I’ve heard that this won’t count as a rollback, since it was a technical issue on Roblox’s part.

I hope this was helpful to anyone that wanted to know! :smile:

2 Likes

The email I received regarding them restoring my items did not mention a “one-time courtesy” like it normally would. Rollbacks are strictly for compromises. If items are lost by the means of a bug (like this), it doesn’t count as a rollback. Thanks for bringing that up.

4 Likes

I have emailed ROBLOX 2 days ago and still no response regarding restoration regarding my lost items.

3 Likes

I finally got my rollback, from the trade that I got scammed in January,

4 Likes

I totally forgot about this thread, my bad.

So I did get my item back on my third ticket after 4 months (almost half a year). And it’s funny, but the item UAID did not match the one I had. The user who had the item that I now have is actually terminated (banned). I know it’s not a new thing that Roblox takes limited items off of banned players, but hey at least we know where they go now.

To those who are concerned that this will count as a rollback (one-time Roblox courtesy thing), then I’m happy to tell you that it’s not and shouldn’t be (I covered it in my previous reply). So even if you had a rollback before you will still get your item back.

• Is the issue fixed?

To that, they answered me in a nice manner just rephrasing that they restored my item (basically ignoring my question), this is pretty much how it felt for 4 months it felt like I was trying to get all the information and repeating myself a lot (cause they never answer in a straight manner).

To be honest, I have no idea what took them so long to get my item back.

1 Like

@Sharm500 is this issue resolved for you? If so you’ll want to mark a solution for clarity.

1 Like

Glad to hear some people are getting their items back, I myself just got told that the “engineers are working on it” and to wait, again.

This has been ongoing for 6+ months now.

5 Likes

They will probably count it as your one time rollback, which imo is stupid because it’s not even your fault Roblox’s systems suck.

I have a related incident nearly 3 years later.

Roblox Has Fixed This Trade Issue and Recently Gave all User’s Item’s back (Including Me) After 4 Year’s I decided to Post This.