Roblox trades indefinitely stuck at processing

Friend just got UUC scammed, doesn’t even trade often. I’ve still heard nothing back from support, this is looking like a massive loss for me.

EDIT: Heard back from support… They’re convinced it’s a completed trade. :man_facepalming: Genuinely concerned about how frequent these scams are happening (3 other people I know of have fallen victim now), as well as the poor handling of the issue from support.

7 Likes

This needs to be addressed ASAP before UUC methods become widespread

4 Likes

Someone just spent 5,000,000 Robux on a Red Sparkle Time Fedora only for them to get absolutely nothing.

I get that this company is hemorrhaging money but surely after selling 40 billion in shares they can now invest a little into some extra security for their “platform” and actually get a team together to fix these bugs.

18 Likes

The UUC method has returned once again, users are not receiving the items they are attempting to trade for and this now seems to include items users are trying to purchase from the catalog, as said by Webspace. ROBLOX seriously needs to look into improving the trading system and fixing all these vulnerabilities that are causing many people to lose their items every day. This system has barely been touched in recent times and is in serious need of fixes to ensure security.

6 Likes

Same bug happened to me too.

3 Likes

Wow, I’m completely speechless.

Support are giving the same responses to many people with this issue now I believe, essentially saying they’ll fix it with no timeline for when the items will be reinstated.

Shameful really.

3 Likes

I think they will restore the items that got UUC’ed. (Trade Glitched/Lost)

But I don’t know when they do that.

4 Likes

Recently there has been a spike in the amount of people falling victim to this glitch, and my own trade still is in processing since I have made this thread over 10 months ago. The exploit is called the “UUC Method” and works by running a certain javascript code in the browser during a trade, and then the player is able to take the other player’s items/robux in the trade and keep their own when the trade is accepted, causing the trade to be indefinitely stuck in processing. More and more people are learning and utilizing this technique to steal items from other players, so if this isn’t patched soon more people will eventually quit the trading system in order to not be scammed.

3 Likes

There are steps you can take that possibly allow you to see if your trading with glitched items, you can check the UAID history on Rolimons, search for their profile and click on the UAID page of the item your trading for.

If the person your trading with shows up repeatedly as shown:

Source: Rolimons’ Discord
The item is probably glitched and you should NOT trade with the person.

You can also choose to counter their trade, if the items for trade are no longer owned, they are probably glitched and you should not proceed with the trade.

I personally suggest using both of these methods together, but the safest thing you can do for now is to turn off your trades. I also suggest joining some trading discord servers (For example Rolimons’) as they are quite useful for information about the glitch.

6 Likes

I’ve also heard rumours that even if you decline a trade which contains uuc items, you will still lose yours. Can anyone confirm this?

1 Like

I declined a trade (sender was BUN_v, a confirmed UUC’er) I didn’t know that it was UUC but nothing happened when I declined. Can’t say if it’s still same or not.

2 Likes

This happened to me too and somehow, I got UUC’ed. The guy later got my limited and I never got his, but luckily he was understanding and gave them back. Whatever the case, it’s easy to say, this is extremely buggy.

1 Like

They responded me;

''Thank you for writing in.

We’re sorry to hear that a trade failed to place your item in your inventory.

Our team is aware of this issue and currently working to ensure that all affected players are issued missing traded items to their accounts. Please continue to watch for further updates. We appreciate your patience.‘’

Hope they will patch & fix that issue’s.

3 Likes

Considering the UUC bug has existed since last year, this isn’t a very reassuring response.

4 Likes

To be fair to Roblox, it was patched but resurfaced a month ago.

1 Like

Really hope they fix this soon I lost so many items from this bug

2 Likes

As a matter of fact, I just lost a lot of my stuff to this bug. I’m seriously surprised there is no forum thread dedicated to this bug, but alas I am not able to make a thread on it. I’m very disappointed that we haven’t heard anything about this bug yet, it is a serious issue.

4 Likes

Its been over a month now, still had no further communication from ROBLOX support, items have not been returned and as far as I’m aware this is still going on completely unchecked.

Really disappointed in the poor management of this severe issue.

5 Likes

They don’t appear to be rolling back the trades, I’m not entirely sure what their plan is.

I’d rather they did just rollback the bad trades but I believe they’ll end up going down the route of giving the missing items that were traded. - Which could prove problematic if the glitched item used was sent to a user multiple times (this is usually done to abuse trading bots).

But that’s just speculation. Very concerning stuff though.

2 Likes

You should not reply to bug reports and feature requests if you cannot stay constructive. Being frustrated is not an excuse to be rude (or bordering racist) to real people working on the site.

6 Likes