Roblox UGC Feedback + Naming

• Heavenly Vanguard Blade [Left]
  • Void Vanguard Blade [Middle]
  • Eclipse Vanguard Blade [Right]

0 voters

Please vote above, and reply with any other recommendations for names or color schemes.

Note: These are the flat colour series, unique ones will be made separately. Also, need more funds to upload them, Private message me if you can help.

How about a dark red and black one?

1 Like

I really like the Heavenly Vanguard on the left because it just looks so good with the outline and the color schemes. If you could make one that’s like a glitchy with like white, blue, and purple. I feel like that would be cool to see. Or maybe a Black and Green/Blue.

the effect ones will be unique, and will be limiteds, the flat colors are normal ugc. i need more funds to upload good ones

If you opened a Free UGC game with these swords, that would be awesome. DM me if you do and I will immediately join and I could find more people to play.

Yeah, funds are very tedious to earn. I mostly get mine by taking small commissions. Think it’s like 1k or something like that.

1 Like

Yes im going to do scripting comms now to get the necessary funds

All of these swords look great! I’d say the best one is the left sword in my opinion. Great job on these! How much will they cost?

Probably 75, need slightly more funds tho

Make a black and gold sword. Pls.

Ok, btw for now only Heavens Vanguard blade will be uploaded at first, since it costs quite a bit, which i dont have the funds for

YES that would be so cool!

1 Like

Ah, can I do something with animation or UI? Getting good at UI and have been doing Blender animation for two years…

And ofc you can say no lol.

1 Like

Perhaps I could give you some Tips and Tricks on UI?

I would really appreciate that! Thank you!

Ok, add me on Roblox and I’ll add you to a Roblox studio baseplate.

Why baseplates? Just make a tutorial bro. On Roblox Studio

I did give you acess to edit so fire away for the tutorial.