What are you working on currently? (2024)

(bit of editing done in lightroom, maybe thats cheating but whatever)

5 Likes

I’m equal parts terrified of the builds and equal parts impressed. The atmosphere you have is great.

Working on a brand new, unique UGC series.
Looking for investors as i need more funds

1 Like

how do you do this?
this weould be pretty useful to know

Whitebox Zombies | Mini Trailer

1 Like

VOTE PLS

Love your work and your development philosophy. Nice one.

1 Like

Amazing gui! This could potentially be used as a vision test… :thinking:

thank you so much! Id like to create a youtube for devlogs soon.

now releasing my new brand new philosophical thriller game

5 Likes

questioning life

3 Likes

Hello our company is making our very 1st VR game on the platform would love the community feedback to make this better. please reach out for further discussion

1 Like

ᴺᵒᵗ ˢᵘʳᵉ ʰᵒʷ ᶠᵃʳ ᴵ’ˡˡ ᵍᵉᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᶦˢ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ’ˢ …

𝕮𝒚𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖎𝖎𝖑

7 Likes

it’s 𝕮𝒚𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖎𝖎𝖑 i think
Looks amazing, great job!

1 Like

A new tram for the public transport simulator.

1 Like

So it is! Very surprised I missed that, thank you very much!

1 Like

Some images of my game

8 Likes

Welcome to my schoolhouse

click me :)

3 Likes

SO you know how everyone has 20 or so small games that they never finish? Well, I believe I solved that problem. I am going to integrate 5 or so small games, such as checkers, dodgeball, a TCG, whatever into 1 game, and players can choose which 1 they want to play. Each of the minigames aren’t too complex, meaning that If I get bored with 1, I can easily wrap it up, and move on to the next one. Currently, I am working on dodgeball.

The game is simple, throw balls at opponents to win. If you catch a ball in midair, the thrower loses 1 of 3 HP. Hitting an opponent with different types of dodgeballs do varying effects and damages. Players also have stamina for throwing dodgeballs, and can also dodge the balls. (obviously) Which types of dodgeballs would you like to see?

• Speedy dodgeball: 1 Damage, High stamina, fast speed.
  • Freeze ball: 0 damage, medium stamina, medium speed. (Freezes an opponent in place for a few seconds.))
  • Bouncy ball: 1 damage, medium stamina, medium speed. (Bounces all over the place, causing chaos in enemy lines.))
  • Big ball: 2 damage, high stamina, low speed.
  • Double balls: 1 damage, medium damage, medium speed. (A temporary ball gets flung along with the other ball.))
  • Ghost ball: 1 damage, low stamina, low speed. (Partially transparent, can’t be caught.))

0 voters

Reminds me of jailbreak. Im actually scripting my own jailbreak game right now asw, and am looking for a builder