Roblox Visual Novel Concept - Update #4

This is a quick update log of my progress in my visual novel concept ‘My Dear Yumesora’. Go here to see my previous post, and here to visit the game.

It has been exactly 2 weeks since my previous update log, which isn’t too long of a duration. However, this update will have to be a short one.

From about yesterday and today (February 24th/ 25th), I got a new idea for the beginning of each new episode in the story of My Dear Yumesora.
The idea goes pretty much like this; each episode of the game will begin with a section of a poem, and as the story progresses, the poem lengthens. By the final episode of the story, the poem is complete, and certain endings in the story may lead to different endings of the poem.

I forgot if I told any description of the story of My Dear Yumesora, but it actually gets quite deep and philosophical. I can’t quite release the story of the game yet, but the poem reflects the storytelling.

This whole poem thing just propped up in my head, but the philosophical meaning behind it was inspired by Kendrick Lamar’s To Pimp a Butterfly album. In my next update log, I might reveal what the poem says.

That’s about everything I wanted to say, so now I’ll end the update here. And indeed, I thank you for reading my update log, and I wish you a great day/ night.

3 Likes