Roblox Website Not Loading

Many pages on Roblox aren’t loading.

Catalog:

Games:

Home Page:

When it started happening: Right now, at 10:40.
Repro: Go to any page on Roblox.

14 Likes

Wow same thing just happened to me, I guess this must be happening to everyone. For me not a single page is loading. Edit: Wait The first row of games have loaded. It seems the only thing completely loaded is messages in chat with friend, also I can successfully deliver chat messages to friends.

EDIT 2: Lots of specific pages work: Beast Mode - Roblox
even game pages load, but not the homepage.
Categories are back now along with some rows of games.
https://roblox.status.io/

2 Likes

I am fine right now, I live in canada.

EDIT: NEVERMIND

3 Likes

Same thing also happened to me. I was able to load my Friends Playing section though after a couple of minutes on the home page.

1 Like

It looks like some internal endpoints are returning 500 errors:

5 Likes

Strange. It seems like nothing is wrong with the in-game services (Datastores seem to be functional). All that appears to be affected is the website.

Unfortunately, we don’t really have an easy way of finding out which exact services are down.

Edit: I am able to see recommended games, access their page and join them as normal from other game pages, just not able to see anything on the main website.

Edit 2: Forgot about https://roblox.status.io/. From some more testing it seems like the issue is again only affecting the main page. You are able to Google the specific game, and access the game through the direct link.

1 Like

Some parts seem to be working, while others do not load at all. When I refresh, it seems to resolve the problem 50% of the time. My studio loads the games, so not sure what is going on for you.

1 Like

Games don’t load for me either, on Google Chrome

2 Likes

Seems to work if you wait ~ 2 minutes

Edit: It seems I just got lucky

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! The issue is currently being investigated.

7 Likes

The website is now recovering. Thanks for the patience!

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.