- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
LinkedSources and other game-related items are no longer functioning. When opening a LinkedSource, a message shows up saying that the script cannot be found. Game images also are no longer rendering.
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
This bug happens everytime I start my game or go to open a script that is not embedded.
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
This happens on the main website, and it is game-specific.
- Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
Here’s some screenshots of my game’s shop UI:
The buttons to purchase skins are linked sources, and when the code does work, it’s supposed to change the text “ERROR” to the price located within the button’s configuration folder…
Here’s some Roblox-related error messages:
Script affected in this example:
Proof the script exists:
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
It happened today after the most recent Studio release.
Moved this to Engine Bugs since it’s affecting in-game stuff as well.