[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Studio and Team Create not working

EDIT: Issue is fixed for both cloud and local files.

1 Like

This issue has been confirmed as resolved by our teams. Please let us know if you continue to see issues.

16 Likes

Just tried re opening the place I was working on, and it opened like normal! Glad to hear it was resolved. If I have any more issues, I’ll update.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Works fine now.

Please file a separate bug report through the post approval process. Crashes are not related to this outage.

2 Likes

Studio isn’t working again… crashed my game trying to save after being really slow the past hour and now I’m stuck on the Logging In screen. Asked me to log in through browser and still isn’t logging in.

EDIT: Website is taking 5 min to load and its only the Roblox domain.

I’m getting this blank error message when trying to publish an update to Redshift Arena. My game uses both Packages & LinkedSource. Seems this bug is related to packages in someway.

Here’s what shows up in the console:

The bug this morning was specifically with api.roblox.com endpoints. If you are encountering a different issue, please file a separate bug report.

1 Like

Would this issue still not be related to Studio not working?

According to some of the replies, they too were experiencing packages failing to load.

Not to mention I’m having a very similar problem with Studio & the website currently.

No, not related at all. This issue was 100% because of API.roblox.com being broken – if you are experiencing other issues, please post them in a separate thread.

1 Like

I’m confused what you mean, this thread was marked as resolved since then, as this thread was created yesterday.

1 Like

Issue is resolved, locking to prevent off-topic bug reports