[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Unable to join any game

3 Likes

Edit: I was fine yesterday. Getting oof’d today. lol

2 Likes

Having the same issue as before right now, can’t load studio for any of my games. Trying to release an update but I can’t open anything. Only occurring in games with Team Create.

Side note: Why does this seem to happen every Friday afternoon?

3 Likes

Continued reports of Http 404 errors from Twitter users. Unable to repo, may be region dependent

Oh no no no no

Please say it ain’t so…

2 Likes

Happening to me again as well.

2 Likes

yeah happening for me too, unable to get into TC

1 Like

I’m also experiencing this. Took about 7 minutes to get into a small game.

Edit: Tried to get into another game. Has been well over 10 minutes and still unable to get in.
time1

Edit 2: 30-40 minutes later.
time2

2 Likes

I’m getting this error on startup
and whenever I get on it gets stuck on “Waiting for an available server”

2 Likes

Having issues.

2 Likes

this is so disepic

5 Likes

Can confirm, myself and a few others I’ve spoken to are having the same exact issue.

Why does this happen almost every Friday?

2 Likes

Same problem. None of my players can connect to a game with 0 players. I can join a game server already running just fine, but can’t join a game with no server already running.

2 Likes

I would absolutely love to read an in depth explanation on why this occurs. This affects development workflows as well as the general player base much too regularly now.

I understand there are issues and problems can arise which can cause this to happen but some form of justification (If possible) would be nice. It would be interesting to read to see why this is happening. Just a thought.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/Roblox/status/1063603479774560262

1 Like

Just adding to the collection,

2 Likes

This is the third time this month that this happened…

4 Likes

I’m noticing this more and more frequently now… again. This has happened many times this month, its only the seventeenth! On top this, the broken physics engine has brought a whole bunch of games to a complete halt, including my own.

3 Likes

This is a screen shot of it happening

Please file a new bug report for new issues