[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Unable to join any game

i just think it’s roblox don’t have enough servers since they’re overfilling servers (JailBreak)

Very unlikely though

4 Likes

Getting several reports of this happening.

9 Likes

The complete opposite happened for me, as I had a bunch of 1 player servers created for players that joined my game instead of putting players in an existing server.

3 Likes

I clicked Retry but it hung and did not put me back into another game. :frowning:

4 Likes

Same here.
Team Create hangs when trying to load

7 Likes

Title is misleading, Unable to join any games, which is false since I just loaded into Jailbreak just fine. The servers are just bugged right now/bogged down as usual on Fridays/Weekends. Or it may be a bug with the rejoin core gui. Still not ROBLOXCRITICAL since the games are still playable and nothing is broken. See:

Preventing all players from connecting to a game

If this said 0 players, then yeah this would be ROBLOXCRITICAL.

4 Likes

Also been having problems. Have to retry multiple times to join games or studio

2 Likes

That does not account for players that were already in game before this started to happen. Clicking Retry does not work for me, and others. This is preventing players from entering games.

9 Likes

I can’t join any game. :thinking:

5 Likes

I wonder if clicking Retry does the same thing as Team Create, it tries creating a server but doesn’t timeout, which obviously results in it hanging

3 Likes

I can teleport to another game perfectly fine, I can join games perfectly fine. If its only affecting a handful of people, then some servers are wack, but still not affecting everyone.

2 Likes

It isn’t affecting everyone, but clearly a TON of people are having this problem.

7 Likes

Seems to be affecting a lot of people, judging by the replies on here from people all over the world and reports they’ve been receiving. Let’s stop arguing and allow the engineers to get on top of the issue to which they have been alerted.

7 Likes

My discord keeps reporitng that they cant join a game, so it’s certainly affecting a majority.

2 Likes

I dont think it’s not being able to join a game persae, I think it’s more towards creation of servers as I was able to get into an 11/20 player server of ‘Mind The Gap’

4 Likes

Market place service is also down. Everything http related is down in-game.

4 Likes

Same. Every single server I’m in has people complaining about how they can’t join games, or Roblox Studio.

3 Likes

Also getting: image

3 Likes

Does pushing ‘Reconnect’ cause hanging?

2 Likes

It’s effecting Team Create as well.

4 Likes