[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Unable to join any game

Seems to be affecting a lot of people, judging by the replies on here from people all over the world and reports they’ve been receiving. Let’s stop arguing and allow the engineers to get on top of the issue to which they have been alerted.

7 Likes

My discord keeps reporitng that they cant join a game, so it’s certainly affecting a majority.

2 Likes

I dont think it’s not being able to join a game persae, I think it’s more towards creation of servers as I was able to get into an 11/20 player server of ‘Mind The Gap’

4 Likes

Market place service is also down. Everything http related is down in-game.

4 Likes

Same. Every single server I’m in has people complaining about how they can’t join games, or Roblox Studio.

3 Likes

Also getting: image

3 Likes

Does pushing ‘Reconnect’ cause hanging?

2 Likes

It’s effecting Team Create as well.

4 Likes

I just tried joining a smaller game of mine and it took a while to load, but I eventually got in. Took somewhere around 10-15 attempts to get in, compared to the usual 1-2 maximum that I’ve had. Definitely must be something going on.

3 Likes

It’s probably related to recent roblox work related to HTTP

I had a [ROBLOXCRITICAL] topic about one before too

4 Likes

Hey all, we’re aware of recent game start issues and are actively looking into the matter.

22 Likes

I’m unsure if this is related but I’m unable to open any of my games in studio, no errors, just loads for ever. I left it for ~5 minutes and it’s still loading.

5 Likes

Good to see the admins are actively fixing this issue

Great job guys :wink:

3 Likes

Can’t join any games either

3 Likes

Can’t join any games or use team create at all.

3 Likes

Yep, can’t work on my game right now because I can’t load Team Create.

4 Likes

Also experiencing this!

3 Likes

Can confirm, everyone is having the same issue in my discord.

3 Likes

I’m also unable to join games, same Error 610 as the rest of you.

I can’t open studio either, bugs in my game can’t be fixed.

11 Likes

Same.

4 Likes