[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Unable to join any game

I can confirm this is happening to me too.

3 Likes

Iā€™m having the same problemā€¦

4 Likes

same its been like this all day for me

3 Likes

Can confirm this is occurring for me as well.

3 Likes

I can confirm as well.

3 Likes

How about the team create issues?

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Engineers are actively investigating, weā€™ll update this topic once the issue has been resolved.

34 Likes

Finished downloading roblox on my phone and can confirm itā€™s not a computer only issue, couldnā€™t join meepcity

1 Like

Hello Alvin_Blox,

when did you start seeing the problem? Was it today around noon, or you had that problem for a couple of days?

3 Likes

This started occurring on my game just now once I published an update from studio and shutdown servers, any new servers would show this:

5 Likes

yep, cant even edit a group place in roblox. :l

3 Likes

I canā€™t even get into any of my game studios. Roblox studio and team create as a whole is just crashing instantly.

7 Likes

Same! I was going insane. Iā€™d tried 2 different computers, 3 different wifis, and reinstalled studio twice. And I was feeling productive tonight as well :frowning:

7 Likes

I may have to cancel my livestream tomorrow because of thisā€¦ :frowning:

5 Likes

Yeah just to confirm what everyone else said, it happened right after an update earlier today.

Canā€™t open studio and playing games fails to connect 95% of the time

3 Likes

Darn it canā€™t load onto my game to fix my glitches. OOOOOF

2 Likes

Also about 90% of the players that try to join my game get this error message:

So almost nobody can play the game anymoreā€¦ anybody know what the issue might be?

6 Likes

Probably related to:

3 Likes

Okay thanks. It seems like my game got hit the hardest by the issue thoughā€¦ any reason why that might be?

2 Likes

Impossible to say exactly but it looks like the Roblox services are having issues, so a lot of games are probably affected.

3 Likes