[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Users unable to access Roblox Games and Studio

The problem seems to be getting more frequent

3 Likes

I am getting the problem on some games now, some work.

1 Like

I am now able to access a few games but still can not edit Team Create places.

1 Like

Same.

2 Likes

I was able to load a place by disabling team create:
Teamcreate API: Patch HTTP Request

1 Like

Engineers are currently investigating, we will update social media and this topic once the issues have been resolved.

Thanks for noting it!

6 Likes

All I want to do is create trailers for my new games coming out, but this is the second time this month that I can’t…

1 Like

Quick Update:

The issue is now resolved

2 Likes

This issue is still on-going. I’m having issues editing any games, getting the following error most of the time: http://prntscr.com/lij08f

However, I’m also getting other errors including something about issues connecting to remote servers, and any time I’ve tried opening more than one place at once, I’ve gotten a window that says “Closing all open places…” and shuts 'em all down. I guess this could be an issue on my end, but with the recent events and the fact that my internet is fine I thought I should post it here.

edit: forgot to mention that upon getting that error, studio freezes and eventually crashes. it also seems to log me out of studio after i restart. not sure why.

3 Likes

Currently having the issue as well on macOS Mojave. The time elapsed counter in the parentheses occasionally stalls. It’s definitely not my internet as I can join games on the Front Page.

Screenshot

What happens when you wait long enough:

Update: I was able to join games on the Front Page earlier and now I’m unable to. Bunch of players seem to have this problem as far as I can see.

1 Like

And not to mention that if we do it’s very very slow/laggy

Wow! Again?!? It’s almost expected at this point. These kind of constant server issues prohibit me from pushing updates and patches which in return, make me loose hundreds or thousands of dollars. This needs to be taken more seriously. It’s beyond frustrating now. :rage:

8 Likes

while this is frustrating i feel like things like this happening is a decent trade off for the fact that they’re upgrading things and trying to make the platform better in general, it’s inconvenient for a few hours but pays off, i think

It has not been happening for a few hours though it’s been on and off for a week

This issue is not resolved.

1 Like

The issue still happen right now when I post this.

The place:

1 Like

This is I think week 4 or 5 of fridays and weekends having the servers and team create be completely incapacitated with issues. This is anything but a trade off.

2 Likes

Somehow my lobby place can be joined, and then we got this error when trying to use TeleportService.

1 Like

Still experiencing issues here too:

3 Likes

Outage again. Seriously…

1 Like