Roblox/Discord Management Bot

This bot has been shutdown. It’s service has been moved over to the bot below. Use the link below to link more!

https://www.roblox.com/groups/8593461/RankerPro-Automated-Promotions#!/about

12 Likes

Interesting Concept. Don’t let this bot get in the wrong hands. as we advance our bots for good, others will use it for bad.

1 Like

If the bot is misused, we do have rights to remove them from our owner list and the bot will leave the server too. We also have a blacklist system in which you can’t run major commands as you are blacklisted.

2 Likes

oh okay, sounds interesting, I wish i had more robux to buy it. What is the power of this bot though? What are it’s limits?

You can join our support server and do *help to see all commands.

2 Likes

Alight, well this is an interesting piece of tech that i would buy if i could.

Wow this bot looks sick! I would really love to use this for my discord when it’s released. Notify me if possible!

1 Like

Got it. Yea we have been working on it for a while.

1 Like

Just a few questions

How are you storing the bot data?

How secure is this bot?

What host are you using for this bot?

What separates this bot from other bots alike?

All the bot’s data is currently being stored in a database that the bot has called Quick Database. It is a good database for us to use at this currently level.

The bot is pretty secure as only 2 people have access to it and any time I see it not being secure I always fix it.

As of currently, we use glitch for the main bot but @Federal_Enforcer107 self hosts custom bots on his second laptop.

The thing that makes this bot different from other bots is that most Roblox Group Management bots don’t have like a full out Discord Management such as ours.

Me and Federal are always updating and improving this bot too as we are trying to make it great.

1 Like

Its on a white list only system, meaning you have to buy the bot to use any of the commands, the bot will join your Discord server just if you are not white-listed the moment you run a command the bot will leave the server.

I am the Co-Owner / Developer idk if it was mentioned.

Federal, first line. Don’t mind this

So your charging users for a bot on a free vps thats unsecure and easy to bypass?

How do you know your bot is secure? There could be code thats easy to bypass such as a URL backdoor and many more.

And there is other group bots that include discord moderation and many more I can name a few off the top of my head, DigitalBot, RManage, SSAPI, and many more.

EDIT : Could you screenshot the current commands list?

2 Likes

Roblox Commands are the last things being done before release.

My question is why are you charging people 400 robux in the first place when you’re using an unsecured place to host your bot?
Keep in mind, there’s other people here that made this bot like you and advertise this for free where they have all the ROBLOX features such as group shouts, changing ranks, etc.
In addition, use a different server to host it in where it’s more reliable, secure, and stable.

Ok i can see 2 major issues by just looking at that screenshot, Ur storing users cookies straight into a DB without encryption or hashing? Thats a major vulnerability. If the DB failed and broke, the users cookies / info is then leaked. and then your screwed.

1 Like

Once again, as we just started, we will be using Glitch. We are keeping it very secure currently but once we do get more people to our bot it will be changed to another hosting platform that is more secure.

Once again, Roblox Commands are currently being worked on till we release. I will find ways for this to be more secure.

That still doesnt answer why you are not protecting the users cookies, Your storing them into a DB without any protection against them

1 Like