Robloxian United Nations Guest Handbook

Hello, welcome to the RUN! If you are new here, this is our Guest Handbook. Please follow all of these rules stated in the Handbook.

Guest Rules

-Follow all ToS guidelines.
-Don’t bypass. You will be banned for a week.
-Don’t try glitching through the staff only doors.
-NEVER exploit we may ban you.
-This will be the rules for now still, these will ever change so check back!

How to Become Staff

As of now all you have to do is join the group!If you want to rank go to training’s!

Tours

Tours Happen on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
If you would like a tour on one of these days please go to the tour desk and check-in.
If you’re not sure if tours are allowed on the days you’re coming, you will see a clone of an admin with the name; [TOURS] Closed. or [TOURS] Open. If there are no tour guides, please join a new server but if you don’t want to, tours would be closed for that server.
Tour Rules
-If we are hosting a meeting during your tour, your tour guide will not go to the meeting areas.
-Please do NOT wander off from your Tour Guide, or else we will bring you back in the lobby.
-If you have the Tour GUI on your head, you will see a time and once that time is over, you will be reset.

Links

HQ [COMING SOON!]
Trainee Application
Admin Application

That is all for now! Thank you for reading this Handbook!

NOTICE: This group will stop all operations at the end of the year due to it not getting enough members. I will post a new link once I get a new group up. Sorry for the inconvenience. -RUN Management

NOTICE: This handbooks will no longer be in use due to reasons stated above. Sorry for the inconvenience. -RUN Management

NOTICE: I have made the decision to keep the group up and running. So we aren’t closing!