As stated in this post: Release Notes for 541 - #5 by Tiffblocks
When I keep \u{E002} in the text label or in a script, the text is as follows
\u{E002} 15 but not like :robux: 15

How do I fix it?

1 Like

Try using these as he said:
Premium icon: 
Robux icon: 

I also tried the syntax and it don’t work, I believe it’s disabled right now.

1 Like

Also the icons u sent are like boxes

Here, if this helps these are the icons @G_PL0X sent:

IMG_0770

1 Like

I assume its a boy and a girl icon? I don’t feel like its robux or premium icon

1 Like

Yes, it is a boy and a girl icon. I don’t know much about this (besides the information Roblox provided and the replies given). I’m assuming you know this but roblox said this in their message:

3 Likes

I see these boxes on my screen. Not sure what’s up with the boy & girl emojis, I’m thinking it is mobile issue.

It is the Robux and premium Icon. I have tested it in my game, works fine.

1 Like

Its not, I’m on PC and its doing it. Weird ngl.

1 Like

It could possibly be an OS issue. The emojis look like Apple’s style so I’m guessing it can be MacOS issue. For me I see Box with a cross inside. I’m on Windows 11.

I’m pretty sure you have to set it with script.
I made a textlabel in statergui and ran this code in the console:

game.StarterGui.ScreenGui.TextLabel.Text = "\u{E002} 15"

And this is what happens to the textlabel:

2 Likes

I’m on windows 11 and it’s doing it too.

1 Like

I have read the thread that OP provided. Tiffblocks states that it is a font issue. Sorry for misinformation.

1 Like

This is an issue with the Roblox Studio textbox which ignores special characters like \n and \u. In this case, the special character \u is required to insert the Robux unicode.

In this case, you’ll have to add the following LocalScript/ServerScript to the TextLabel:

local label = script.Parent
label.Text='\u{E002} 15'

The reason for this is because only ServerScripts/LocalScripts can use special characters, not the properties tab on Roblox Studio.

2 Likes

Yes, you can also set with command bar. This method works only when set through a script, like from command bar or as you said, localscript or serverscript.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.