Rokinator [alpha] - Akinator in ROBLOX (Make him guess anything!)

lol I think you’ve a little bit too much topics about Rokinator, you should make ONE topic about everything about Rokinator.

Hmm what does that mean exactly?

1 Like

It’s because if someone speak about something in a topic. If you create another topic, people don’t know what others people said in the other topic, so they repeat. That’s why you should make only one topic.

but what topics are you talking about?

1 Like

About differents topics you created about Rokinator! There’s too much topics! This one is at least the third I seen!

Okay, those replies are definetly useless.
This topic was meant for me to get some feedback of a prototyped concept.

This topic is an official alpha playable and functional release of the game in order to make the game better and push content updates.

That rounds the topics amount about my game to 2. How is that so much?

Oh ok. Sorry, I didn’t understood. Also I even forgot to play your game, but now I promise I’ll play it today :slight_smile:

Uuuuh

3 Likes

That’s true that in an Akinator game it’s normal there’s some “#”… That’s a big problem…

@RealColoride you should make that when someone submit something, you should make that your game check if it’ll be changed into “#” and if it will make it don’t submit.

Also @LambHubGoBrrrrr, you should read this:

And then the answer of @RealColoride:

You should add pants to Rokinator, @RealColoride (of course a pants that goes for a genius)

1 Like

Yea but the thing I was not even talking about that guy lol

Oh ok xD

About what where you talking?

I talk with this about you recently! glad you went through with the plan :slight_smile:

Some recommendations, on the starting screen the camera seems to follow the mouse too robotically, i’d recommend tweening it with a delay and maybe on quad tweening direction! while the game is “loading a question” i’d recommend playing a thinking animation on akinator as it would make the game seem more lively

1 Like

Oopsies! I’ll patch this right away. Sincerly sorry…
Patched in the newest version (I hope).

1 Like

I was actually trying to implement animations and as a fun fact, the general code has an animation system! Though I suck at animating on roblox and don’t like doing it anyways. If an animator is down to make some of the animations then I’ll add them for sure! Thanks for the feedback though!

(Note: Those are unused temporary variables)

1 Like

Akinator has some kind of wavy blue thing… not pants :slight_smile:

Yes, this is what I wanted to do but I don’t have a very good English level so I didn’t know how to say.

1 Like

its alright bud! thanks for the feedback anyway

No problem! Hope you have a good day!

1 Like

Can you answer my question please @LambHubGoBrrrrr? It interests me to know what you wanted to say.