Rokinator [alpha] - Akinator in ROBLOX (Make him guess anything!)

Hello!

I’ve made a game that allows you to play the famous genie game Akinator on Roblox!
It uses a self made programmed backend and a real time server communication. The game is singleplayer, yet you are seeing what others guesses are!

Features:

• Akinator game with akinator results (Akinator API)
  • Cross server communication
  • Guess characters, animals or even objects!
  • Last guesses from other players (can be disabled in settings)
  • Mobile support!
  • Ability to correct your answers
  • Updates, probably :slight_smile:

brought to you by coloride’s experiences; (real)coloride - 2022

Try it yourself: rokinator [alpha] - Roblox

Current status:
→ OPEN for everybody
→ Servers ONLINE

I’m currently looking for feedback and what do you think about the game at the moment!

Note: the game is in a REALLY early state but functional.

Make sure to leave feedback about your opinion or ideas you wish to get implemented in the game! I have some plans for updates soon so I will keep you updated!
(If you are interested by updates, Follow the thread)

Have fun!

27 Likes

That’s really neat! I’m excited to see future updates for the game.

3 Likes

I’m extremely surprised at how fast it responds. Considering it’s hosted on a raspberry pi, how do you expect to maintain the server requests if many players are asking?

2 Likes

I compress some requests and make them lightweight. the raspberry pi is also one of the best on the market so it handles it pretty well for now :slight_smile:

Its also hosted in python, which is great for automating that kind of stuff. Hope you enjoyed!

3 Likes

Update v166:

• Cross server live alerts
  • Added padding on some text labels for visual comfort
  • Mobile and Tablets have been tested & are fully supported
2 Likes

Pretty cool but some questions/guesses get tagged.

1 Like

Rokinator, one problem, remove the Ro
Asking why? Thats just the way it is

I will def play this later

3 Likes

Hey maybe make an infinite mode where it goes forever but you see the best guess at the top of the screen. I was trying to get him to guess John Wetton but it stopped too early.

1 Like

if it stops and gives you its guess its because some people also did the same questions that you did.

if you cant get it first try, its machine learning! try maybe another time. ty for feedback

1 Like

Some people tried to abuse results before, and that was the only way I got to filter some things out.

1 Like

lol I think you’ve a little bit too much topics about Rokinator, you should make ONE topic about everything about Rokinator.

Hmm what does that mean exactly?

1 Like

It’s because if someone speak about something in a topic. If you create another topic, people don’t know what others people said in the other topic, so they repeat. That’s why you should make only one topic.

but what topics are you talking about?

1 Like

About differents topics you created about Rokinator! There’s too much topics! This one is at least the third I seen!

Okay, those replies are definetly useless.
This topic was meant for me to get some feedback of a prototyped concept.

This topic is an official alpha playable and functional release of the game in order to make the game better and push content updates.

That rounds the topics amount about my game to 2. How is that so much?

Oh ok. Sorry, I didn’t understood. Also I even forgot to play your game, but now I promise I’ll play it today :slight_smile:

Uuuuh

3 Likes

That’s true that in an Akinator game it’s normal there’s some “#”… That’s a big problem…

@RealColoride you should make that when someone submit something, you should make that your game check if it’ll be changed into “#” and if it will make it don’t submit.

Also @LambHubGoBrrrrr, you should read this:

And then the answer of @RealColoride:

You should add pants to Rokinator, @RealColoride (of course a pants that goes for a genius)

1 Like