Rope Stitcher - Easily create ropes!

Read before complaining

Get | Source

Ropestitcher is a streamlined plugin that specializes in attaching constraints with ease.

Examples

Usage:

Synced increments between studio and the plugin:

19 Likes

the same plugin is uploaded on roblox this is the plugin and i think its just a bit better version of the plugin and by better i mean it just has some tween effects

That plugin hasn’t been updated since 2014

but hey it still works

This plugin is meant to supersede those with new and un-deprecated features, and like @pdbrynus said, it hasn’t been updated since 2014. Eight years ago.

Also why are you saying it’s the same? This is completely different.

V1.1

Includes:

• More organized code
  • Rope preview
  • Shorter animation time
  • “New” icon
  • Automatic organization in Workspace

Footage:

Thanks for the support so far! Please let me know if there is any bugs or if you want any features.

3 Likes

Does this use Roblox rope constraints or custom ropes?

Rope constraints since they are flexible. I would use custom ones, but the built in ropes offer more features.

Though if you want custom ropes, you can use RopeMaster.

1 Like

I actually have this plugin, which is why I was asking. I was wondering how this one is different.

1 Like

Would you like to see that in the plugin though? I believe I have an idea on how I could do it.

If you could do it, it would be pretty cool! Maybe let people choose custom ropes or Roblox rope constraints.

1 Like

How is this different to the normal way of adding ropes / constraints:

Is there a way to change the length of the ropes using the plugin, or do you have to manually change them in the ropes folder?

All those plugins, and not Studio Build Suite? 3 Must-Have Studio Plugins - Roblox Blog Lol, shame on you!

Again, this plugin is based off that (and other plugins), but I am trying to add more features.

For now you’ll have to manually do that. But I will add textboxes in the pop-up that allows that.

that is exactly what I said! he just added a few tweens to it!

1 Like

Do you guys really not like this that much. :confused:

Like I said a million times now; I am getting inspiration from these plugins and combining their features to make it a all-in-one “suite”. (eg. how I said I might re-make ropemaster’s method of making ropes) I’m not just adding tweens, those aren’t even my main focus. If you hate tweens so much then I’ll remove them.

And yes, it is already different. There’s dynamic length and I’m clearly replying to feature requests.

1 Like

I believe it is different from this because his plugin makes the ropes hang down instead of just being straight.

1 Like

You can change the length of the RopeConstraint will give same effect

1 Like

That is exactly what it does. But it’s automated, so you don’t have to mess with it yourself.

1 Like