RoSound 2.2.1: Audio discovery made simple [1.5K+ installs]

If you’re wondering , this is the legend who found it out, so credits to him

:cool:

This text will be blurred

This dosent work , just use the hacky method, nice try tho

1 Like

But surely, isn’t this the role of the Toolbox? i like the idea but I just think that using the toolbox is a quicker and easier way of getting game sounds :slight_smile:

1 Like

The toolbox is a really bad method of finding audio. It shows random low-quality junk or Roblox sounds that nobody wants or needs. RoSound is a curated sound library.

@regexman, thanks for figuring this out.

also, i did a little test and it actually worked, time to continue my plugin

2 Likes

But, I am trying to understand why I would need this when there is already a tool out there that does this. All the music you are adding comes from the toolbox, plus more!

1 Like

I believe that @bitsNbytez is trying to make a place where you only find good audio. While you do have the toolbox with a ton of audios he is just taking the high quality audios and putting them in his plug-in so you don’t have to scroll through a bunch of low quality sounds, making the process of finding sounds a lot easier!

1 Like

The Toolbox Sound tab is the worst place to search for Sounds that i’ve ever seen.

8 Likes

To explain it better, the toolbox sound tab is the worst place to search for sound as as @CrisLatex said. It loads very very slowly, and when it finishes loading it takes ages to play the music. Definitely think this plugin is a 100x better than the toolbox one!

But it’s just optional. If you don’t want to use this plugin, just don’t. Nobody’s forcing you here.

Also, I rarely download plugins, so this is probably one of the plugins I’d love to download! 10/10, good job!

1 Like

Follow me on Twitter for update information and more!

https://twitter.com/bitsRBX

3 Likes

That actually helped me in my dev experience, thank you!

1 Like

It’s awesome! But I want to suggest some stuff:

1. More sounds.
  2. Dark mode maybe?
  3. More genres
  4. Song/sounds order (alphabetical, from Z-A)
1 Like

@AChubarokManager Well, I would agree with that

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. Update 1.7 will add:

• Pause feature
  • 10-15 new sounds
  • Improved filtering

These are features in consideration:

• Dark mode
  • Post-processing effects
1 Like

Prob know this, but the pause button does not work, and also would be good to have a stop button, … or maybe if the pause worked it would stop playing the audio…

Also maybe have another tab, where you can upload any sound ID into a custom sound list and it data stores it into your own library

like even if I close the plug in the sound keeps playing…

Release 1.7 will address all of these issues and will be rolling out shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Details

The || button is actually there just to show that the audio is playing. When audio is playing, due to SoundService limitations, it cannot be stopped. RoSound 1.7 will move to a different audio player system and users will be able to pause and play audio properly.

Also, thanks for your feature request, I’ll consider it.

1 Like

good to hear

Also, since with the method I showed you, it also unlocks the audios properties, so make a volume and timedist system?

1 Like