RoStats 》Stats For Developers (Roblox LinkedIn)

So a few problems with this:

• I’ve already created a account yet can’t seem to find the login button, only the sign up button.
  • What happens if I don’t meet the criteria for one level but know some of the next level?
  • Finally, how would you stop someone from botting the upvote system?
1 Like

There is a captcha to login and signup so that prevents botting the upvotes and downvotes. Also go to https://www.rostats.info/signin to sign in

I suggest making the sign in page more accessible as right now (of my knowledge) the only way to get to it is by link. Also the forgot password page just brings you back to the sign in page.

To get to the sign in page you click on sign up then on that page there’s a sign in button

I don’t see it but alright, and again the forgot password button doesn’t work.

That feature hasn’t been added fully yet

1 Like

Lol, why would you have a ghost button on your site. This site has potential, but honestly I would rather just use the talent hub when it comes out. It seems partially poor designed and has missing features.

1 Like

idk, im not a dev, all I know is that it hasn’t been added yet

talent hub obv will be better, it has an entire dev team. RoStats is a 2 person project

When you click the signup button on the home (and other pages) page look exactly where you clicked and it says sign in, hope this helps!

Thanks,
Roman Senior Moderator @ RoStats

1 Like

Using heroku? Nice. Ngl, I would rather use replit.com (cuz I have the Hacker plan and replit has live collaboration). The site looks great by the way. I’m more of a backend developer when it comes to websites, so literally anything that looks nice is amazing to me XD

Almost forgot, replit.com actually has SSL on the repl.co domain as well. (meaning your container will have SSL even if you use the repl.co link)

I feel like this reply is talking more about replit.com than how great your site looks.

Btw, what did you make the backend with? I use NodeJS while making sites because it has a builtin module for that which makes it super easy to create websockets and all especially with express. Tbh though, I wouldn’t be surprised if you used something like Python.

1 Like

i used python as its my strongest language. IK that python isn’t the best language for web development.

Alright. By the way, I’m not very fond of having to put in my email to signup or login. Can you change that? Maybe verification like those Discord bots?

originally you signed up with discord, but lots of users disliked that and wanted a traditional email and password sign up. I can assure you if your worried that all sensitive data is hashed and encrypted before it is stored in the database, therefore if in the rare scenario a hacker gets into our database, they wont be able to do anything with the data. Also all traffic entering and exiting the website is encrypted, thanks to our SSL, to mitigate issues with hackers intercepting sensitive data from the traffic.

It’s not about that. I just don’t like entering my email on places I don’t know…

1 Like

fair enough, I fully understand your situation :slight_smile:
some users made a burner email for rostats because they felt uncomfortable putting their email into an “unknown” website

1 Like

I even made an alt email for Freenom-

1 Like

Maybe you could add Community Management/Moderation/administration, and testers!

1 Like

RoStats currently has a moderation, skill reviewer, and soon a community representative team. As well as lots of testers.

Not being toxic.

What he said.

Who? I’ve offered feedback on your criteria a handful of times and it’s gone ignored. It’s really buggy, your system.

Minimodding isn’t allowed, you’re just cluttering the thread. Practice what you preach.

They claim they have a larger team I think?

Can you back this up?

1 Like