RoStats 》Stats For Developers (Roblox LinkedIn)

Can you back this up?
Maybe join the discord?

You’re being a complete and total hypocrite as well as not reading my messages enough to understand. I’m calling their methods stupid, nowhere have I mentioned them.

Maybe I don’t have discord okay?
You got a problem with that?

3 Likes

I am in the discord? Check the senior moderator role, that’s where I’m located!

1 Like

This is so epic! Brother I like this!

4 Likes

He’s referring to me.

Anyways, are they all volunteer?

1 Like

Everyone who is employed at RoStats as the following aren’t paid and are chosen via applications are, moderation team members, and skill reviewers.

2 Likes

Major flaw, when applying for the composer skill I couldn’t attach mp3 files. I was told to send “3 image files” which doesn’t apply and if you were to accept people based on an image of a daw they were using it would be extremely easy to fake being a composer. I take it nobody has applied for composer on your website? And the fact that you haven’t confirmed all skill apps are working properly is a bit concerning.

1 Like

skill apps are working properly and there are few composers on our website as I am very stupid and didnt think about audio or video. :slight_smile:

I didn’t. I called their methods stupid, and this was back a while when they weren’t as established yet.
I don’t use discord for a variety of reasons.

Pretty sure what you did was minimod…

Pretty sure the discord wasn’t there yet then? Not sure though.

I’m also making other posts too.
You yell at people in single-sentence posts for being unconstructive. Not only is that hypocritical but it’s also against the devforum TOS. I’d suggest we to stop this to not clutter up the thread.

1 Like

When is then? The server has been public since the sixth of February this year.

NEW UPDATE
Reviews are here! You can now see and write reviews about other developers

Images

1 Like

One question, when applying to Scripter, what do we need to do? Link a image of the script?

Upload an image of the script or the result of the script.

The word “Users” should have an apostrophe. Also, it might be worth updating the Discord icon.

1 Like

I am still considering if I should update the icon as the old icon is better (in my opinion).

You need to upload images of a script/scripts!

1 Like

Regardless of whether you like it or not, you should always use up-to-date icons.

2 Likes

Also discord brand rules mean you have to if you use their logo on your website

1 Like

I’m not sure if you have this enabled on your website yet, but you should not allow reviews with racial slurs or strong profanity to be shown. This will prevent review sections from being toxic.

I would also recommend creating some Community Guidelines so users know what is allowed and what is not allowed on reviews.

Unfortunately, since it doesn’t take long to create an account, throwaway accounts can easily spam review sections and mass downvote users. You should have a spam protection system somewhere on your website.

And finally, I noticed there were no date stamps on the reviews. Sometimes, reviews can get inaccurate over time as the user gets more advanced in his/her skill, and readers should be able to choose to see more recent and relevant reviews.

Thank you for taking your time to read my suggestions.

2 Likes

date stamps would be a good idea, and maybe capchas should be required to write a review? eventually I will have minimum requirements (you need at least x upvotes) for leaving reviews but since there are a low amount of users it would be hard to reach the requirements.

1 Like