RoStats 》Stats For Developers (Roblox LinkedIn)

You should continue to promote the service in order to attract more users. Do you have a marketing team?

I do not have a marketing team. :slight_smile:

Well, you should really hire one.

3 Likes

So as you may know there was a vulrebility with the website, if you spam opened profiles it would crash the website for everyone, alternatively if lots of users were accessing profiles then the website would crash for everyone. This is because the database was being overloaded. So to combat this I changed the way queries to the database are made.

There is now a max of 32 connections (things that help the backend communicate with the database) that are allowed to exist (instead of infinite like before). also instead of opening up a new connection and it being open forever, all availible connections are stored in a connection pool (basically a list), and when one is needed it is taken out and the query is done, then after it isnt needed it is put back in the connection pool.

This way is WAY more efficient and optimised, now hopefully there will be less random error 500 errors and website crashes!

1 Like

@NamelessGuy2005 Why do you need access to my username and profile for discord does this mean to view it or to be able to change it i will not be linking my discord until i get a response wether it needs to change that or just see it

Although i found this really cool, how do i know if this isn’t dangerous?

In our terms of service and privacy Policy you can view everything we collect on you and information kept. If that doesn’t answer your question if you could expand on it that would be very helpful thank you.

-Roman Senior moderator @RoStats

Linking your account will only allow us to view your username and avatar for more information on the page that that says allow or cancel discord lists what we can do. If you have any more questions feel free to ask thanks.

1 Like

linking your discord means that rostats will be able to see your username, userid and profile picture. We store your discordid in our database.

2 Likes

I can assure you this isn’t dangerous. All sensitive information collected is hashed and encrypted before going into the database.

1 Like

-_- its says if you don’t want them using your IP, you can dm them and they wont bruh.
Btw I am from the mod team and have been here since the alpha test (was alpha tester) and I know they wouldn’t steal intellectual property.

Ill be the marketing team lol (jk)(i mean unless you want me to…)
Btw this is Colton#5188 from the moderation idk if you knew my user lol

Lol don’t worry we wont be able to edit it. We will just be able to access it and see it

MINOR UPDATE: Reviews look cleaner now

4 Likes

This is an amazing concept! I would let people be able to change the roblox account linked with their ro stats account

…whos we? It better not be the entire moderation team or serious questions need to be asked about data integrity

1 Like

No. Just nameless and devs that manage the database don’t worry
-Colton#5188 [RoStats Moderation]

Its really awesome man! I was an alpha tester and now im a mod UwU I know its good!

I’m not sure what Slimey was mentioning but, Namless and digital (our 2 developers) have the ability to view the database which has had users id, tag, and avatar. No other member of our team has access.

1 Like

Hiring!

Guess what folks! RoStats is now hiring Reviewers and Support members! Are you interested? Awesome! Join our discord server to apply!

1 Like