RoTok Simulator

Hello!
I would like some feedback/suggestions on my game!
I don’t have MUCH ideas, but give me yours :slight_smile:
The game isn’t done yet.
Link: [🎶] RoTok Simulator - Roblox

6 Likes

Absolutely stunning game, I get to record my own “RoToks” inside of roblox, one of my most wildest dreams and you’ve made it come to life :joy:

Jokes aside

I think this game will really appeal to the younger audience and mobile players since well, by the name of the game obivously its gonna attract them since TikTok is where Im guessing the name is derived from LOL, is pretty popular among kids, the UI animations and the UI overall is very good, and I love the noti system when I start recording a RoTok, keep updates coming and sponsor the game and I think youll get a good amount of revenue back.

2 Likes

The game is very well made although, I would fix/suggest the following.

1. In front of the yellow house/building, there are more than one layer of grass.
  2. Fix the mobile issues for mobile users.
  3. Expand the map. Make the map bigger for players to interact with other players.
  4. In the corners of the map, are openings. Cover that with grass.
  5. Make a barrier so that players can’t get out of the map.
    Hopefully this helped. Keep up the good work!
3 Likes

2 Cents from me:

1. On the notifications, the spelling on “subscriber” is wrong (you wrote it “suscriber”)
  2. The buildings are too small. When building, make sure to sometimes use a dummy for scale.
  3. This game has a lot of potential. The dances has nice animation, add that with the clear song asset. What i fear there may be copyright when someone wanted to review this game and accidently record the song in-game when dancing.

and as others says: expand the map + add mroe dances.

1 Like

Hey! :ghost:
On the ‘tutorial screen,’ make it more of a tutorial, and add a skip button/next (the text stays for too long for me).
How can you have half or a quarter of a subscriber? Change it from a decimal to a whole number.
When I do the dance ‘Say So,’ I end up doing the Macarena.
Earning subscribers is way too easy. I earn 200 per video which is quite unrealistic compared to the real life game.
Make sure that everything in-game is spelled correctly. If you are not fluent in English, hire a translator.
The ability to hide the notifications. They randomly pop-up and are quite annoying. Either have the ability to hide them, or create a scrolling text-box with all of the ‘feedback.’
Continue the overhang on this house.
Add an ability for greenscreens and depending on where you are filming the video, you earn more views/subscribers.
After recording your video, you get to choose if you want ads, better quality, etc… If you choose ads, you get a profit from the amount of people who watched the ad.
In the intro, it actually says ‘TikTok’ and not ‘RoTok.’ I would also recommend changing the name because it’s so close to the original game and (without legal rights) your game could be taken down.
Good luck.
Sincerely,
FallinqSnowFlake :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

LOL. I like the idea of taking an app (TikTok) that is made up of savvy teens doing dances and making it a Roblox game. I wish there was more to the game though. For example, the map is SUPER SUPER small and really needs more detail to it. Also, you should add more to the game. For example, people who respond to comments for you so it will increase your view count. More dances would be nice as i only see two of them right now.

Other than that, Keep up the amazing work on this game man!

Also, Add more than just dances. Maybe make it to where you can also get famous and upgrade through gaming, reaction videos, memes, and other things.

I like the build you made. I suggest to add more decorations or things to the map, maybe make it a bit bigger.

2 Likes

I just joined like 30 seconds ago and I already love it. I could see this being a popular game lol.

1 Like

omg I love the animations lol
one of my favorite games now

I love the map, animations and everything else, below I have some feedback and quoted some other peoples feedback. At the bottom is my feedback and pictures.

:123:

By what @AidanPlaysYT_Real said,

I agree, its a good idea.

Also I think you should add more animations too.

Spelling always good too.

So you might want to

because its more appealing to mobile users. So you might want to get your phone out and test the game.

Agreed, it’ll be a game on the top page, like @fovvss Animations: Mocap. That game gets a lot of players with its animations, so maybe make some animations like them.

uuuuuuuuuuu
It says Tic Tok Simulator when joining and starting the tutorial.

uuuuuuu
It says Tic Tok Simulator when joining.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
The stats might be a Work In Progress but, it says I have 2mil cash and subscribers. It also says I own 7 gamepasses. Might want to fix that.

uuuuuuuuuu
The buildings are so tiny, you could make it bigger, maybe increase size or make 2 stories.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Uh wha-…
the ground is sticking out…

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Behind the shop has a big hole.

When jumping over the side, there is a baseplate…

And that.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
These blank signs could be leaderboards, that might of already been your idea.

I also Liked and Favorited it! :happy1:

Regards,
ExceptionalAdam

Edit: I saw @Sharksie playing your game… nice work!

4 Likes

That might be for copyright but idk I’m not the dev

2 Likes

I really love it and I would love to be a tester lol

I just cant wait for the game to be done :smiley:

1 Like

I want to be a tester too. The game is so cool. :123:

3 Likes

Same lol

I already told my friends about it

2 Likes

Here is a discussion about the image and the name.

1 Like

I think the game is good and will be a hit but there are some things

1.what the reason for the small buildings, if the game is about Tiktok or what ever there is no point of the small buildings

2.somethings don’t work properly like it only let me do one dance and I unlocked two

That’s really it I love the hi and the notification system and the game good luck

doesnt work, fix it?
30 characters

Hi, it’s fixed :slight_smile:
e

I can’t stop playing I need help

I like the new game icon and thumbnail

1 Like

I enjoy the game. One of the better simulators out there for sure. Obviously its a very early phase, but it needs more dances, for one. The map needs for to interact with, and the blur effect it just pointless. Maybe lessen the blur a bit. Other than that, I love it!