Roundify plugin

I’m not really understanding this… I made the Billboard Gui larger and played around with the image’s position, but it wasn’t working.

This is an awesome plugin and I’d recommend this for anyone looking to create a nice UI with rounded edges.

1 Like

I’m using the updated version of the Roundify Plugin (V3), and there seems to be a small issue with the Roundify plugin regarding all UI that display text. When the AnchorPoint of the target UI is not 0,0, it does not seem to balance both the AnchorPoint and Position so that it is positioned directly in the middle.

Before using Roundify Plugin:

After using Roundify Plugin:

Issue: The AnchorPoint of the Rounded UI is 0.5,0.5, while the Position is {0,0}, {0,0}, when the x-y scale should both be 0.5.

I really like using your plugin, but this gets a little frustrating when I’m trying to make some nice UI. I hope this has been addressed properly, and if you need any more information, please lmk.

Great Plugin btw, I recommend it 100% :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!
I’ll fix this issue when I’ve got time. :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know when it’s fixed.

-edit-
It’s fixed now. Just need to update the plugin.

This is awesome, but something I would like to see is the ability to go higher than 12 to create circles and such.

1 Like

Hello! Sorry it took me a few days to respond.
I’m aware that people would use a larger range than 12px, but I had to limit it somewhat as I released a paid plugin that has a larger pixel range and more features.

1 Like

Awesome! I bought it and now I can make UIs better!

1 Like

Is it possible for one to keep the BorderSizePixel property even after one roundifies a frame?

1 Like

It may not work as desired if I kept the BorderSizePixel property, but if you’d like, I could add a toggle so you can choose if you’d like to keep the property or not. :slight_smile:

Really? If so, that would be a phenomenal tool and would help not just me, but tons of other UI designers as well who like to use outlines in their work! :grinning:

1 Like

Limit was 100, but I can change only up to 12 now, for some reason. Is that a bug?

No, it was purposely made that way such that 12 is the limit for the free plugin. However, there is a simple way to bypass it.

1 Like

Croatia is correct, it was an intentional limit for the free plugin. I’m about to release the uiDesign Lite that will still have the same 12px limit, but include more “lite” features. :slight_smile:

That’s great to hear, looking forward to it!

1 Like

Sorry to say this bud, but UICorner has come. And when it’s out of beta, this plugin will soon become pretty much useless :frowning: .
Rest in peace one of Roblox’s most legendary plugins of all time. Truly, this plugin has saved me probably over a day worth of going into photoshop and creating a round UI.
This was one of Roblox’s best plugins. Sad this will soon have no use.
Thanks a lot man. You made a huge impact on the Roblox community.

4 Likes

I appreciate that! I plan on updating Roundify to have the option of using UI Corner just for ease…and 9-Slice still has its place, so it’ll be used a little.

I’m just glad I was able to provide a plugin that was so useful to the community!

This looks like a great plugin! Sadly, this update was released: UICorner [Live]

Nice work, though :smile:

Roundify still has its place. :slight_smile:

Roundify is a great plugin! Although it will be sorta obsolete when UICorner is out of Studio Beta, Roundify helps a ton with making rounded UI with ease!

1 Like

Is there a way to roundify frames, or it has to be an image?

1 Like