Thank you everyone!! Roundify has surpassed 10,000 installs! I am blown away that 10,000 people have installed this plugin! With reaching this milestone, I have added some new features which you can read about below.
I introduce to you, Roundify!
Roundify is a Plugin that gives UIs Rounded Corners. It will Roundify Frames, ScrollingFrames, TextLabels, TextButtons, TextBoxes, ImageLabel and ImageButtons! It will automatically inherent the attributes of the UI element you are Roundifying.
Image of Roundify
February 9th, 2019 Update:
- Increased range to 2-25px
- Auto adjust to light or dark theme depending on your settings
- Toggle button to Auto Adjust ZIndex
August 26th, 2018 Update:
- Ability to input any number between 2 and 12 (If you’re under or over it’ll auto input)
- Ability to choose if you would like to create a Border or not. (Disclaimer: ScrollingFrames, ImageButtons and ImageLabels require ‘IsBorder’ to be true (will show an error if you forget))
I’ve included instructions with the plugin, but I’ll post the instructions here too if you’d like to see them. They’re pretty straight forward.
- Select your size of border
- Toggle ‘IsBorder’
- Select your UI Element
- Click ‘Roundify’
I would love to hear what you think, and if you use Roundify, I’d love to see your creations!
I truly hope this helps you!
This is my first plugin. If you find bugs please let me know.
Also if you’d vote on this poll, it’d be helpful to me.
- I want Rounded Corners ranging to at least 25px
- I could use Rounded Corners 50 px
- 12px is good for the Corners