Roundify plugin

Yes that’s true, but I think the point of this plug-in s providing convenience to tasks that otherwise can be done with studio. Just a thought to enhance the plug-in.

2 Likes

This is a amazing plugin! The only problem I have is the Auto ZIndex not working properly.
Thanks for releasing this!

1 Like

Using this regularly now. Very awesome :+1: thanks a million mate :star:

2 Likes

Thanks for using it!

What’s the issue you’re encountering with the Auto ZIndex?

1 Like

If it’s something you’d use, I’ll try to work on it sometime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The auto Zindex just doesn’t work at all for me.
Like, it changes the Zindex on the technical side, but visually there’s no difference…
So the text is behind the image label and It gets pretty annoying. It still is an amazing plugin though.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I believe I know how to fix it but I’ll have to do some testing on it. I’ll hopefully have it fixed later today. :slight_smile:

I’ve been doing some testing…But can’t seem to replicate your issue.

Could you send me what you’re doing to replicate it, and or a video of what you’re doing?

1 Like

Sure thing, and thanks for attempting to fix it.
Here’s a video/gif of the issue.

4 Likes

Thanks! I was able to replicate it now. Looking in to a fix for it.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I have been getting the same issue but after some research I found it was to do with roblox changing the default settings for the ZIndexes.

To fix all you have to do is change the ZIndexBehaviour to Global in the ScreenGui.

4 Likes

Honestly, I didn’t even know that existed until just recently.

I’m going to be adding a feature to toggle whether you want the ZIndexBehavior to be Global or Sibling. I’ll hopefully get around to that soon. :slight_smile:

@4D_X

Edit: I’ve added the feature to toggle the ZIndexBehavior. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

Nice! Gonna install this right away.

1 Like

Hey this looks cool. Can’t wait to try it out :smile:

1 Like

There is actually no need to upload multiple images anymore. There is now a SliceScale property which allows you to scale the slice. In the image below, I have a red frame (where I set the size setting to 24) and I have a white frame (where I set the size setting to 12). The red frame’s Slice properties look like this:
Capture3
and the white’s look like this:
Capture2

Here is the results:

You can do this for any size under the maximum, meaning you can have the size range from 1-100 with only uploading 1 image! The formula to calculate the SliceScale is pretty easy:
SliceScale = Size / MaxSize

7 Likes

Okay that is really neat! Thanks for sharing with me, I’ll test it out later, and if it works right… I’ve got an update to make!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This happens with a TextLabel, help?

Click your Status GUI, and make sure “ZIndexBehavior” property is set to ‘Global’ and that should fix it.

1 Like