Rthro Generic Package

I am searching for a copy of the generic Rthro package as seen when viewing the individual components of currently available Rthro packages. (For example, on this page: https://www.roblox.com/catalog/2979704492/Aurora-Spark-Left-Arm )

This thread provides a link to the old test model for Rthro, however the one currently on display in the catalog is somewhat more polished. If the current model is accessible somewhere, I would appreciate a link.

1 Like

I believe there is a completely blank Rthro model in the Roblox Studio version Folder? I discovered the model a very long time ago when Rthro was still a teaser. Let me know if you were unable to find the Rthro model in the folder or if it has changed.

1 Like

Taking a closer look at the model I have already found (from the second link in the OP), I think the only thing it is missing from the model used by the catalog display is a TextureID. Since this is the case, I suppose I already have what I was looking for, though it might be nice to find the missing TextureIDs.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

1 Like

If you want to find a texture ID, you can just UV unwrap in blender to see where each part is laid out and then go forward from there.