RTrack: Free Roblox Analytics

Small bugs.
Title doesn’t change.

1 Like

I’ll get the page title to update too, good spot. I use the games API to list the top [few thousand] games which are then cycled through, revenue is a lot more intensive and complicated which is why it’s only done once an hour, that uses stored data from the RTrack databases.

Ah, so it’s not all games that are in the active players?

1 Like

I did some testing on this, anything more than the top few thousand changes the player count by <100, it’s not worth the extra time to get the data.

Would it be possible to make a graph of players over time? I am really interested to see when most players are online (for ads and sponsorships).

1 Like

To be frankly host, it’s pretty predictible.
Where I am, (Australia) when we are online there aren’t too many players online. As when I post this post. In half an hour it will be:
3:30am EST
8:30am GMT
9:30am BST
6:30pm AEST
The player count practically half’s as people in Britian And US are sleeping while we’re on.

Any plans to open source this?

I know this isn’t really what you meant, but there is now a live tracking graph in the background of the Sitewide page, it only displays the graph for the amount of time you’ve had the page open though.

1 Like

Hosting for RTrack’s servers costs me $400+ a year, that’s likely to increase soon, and I’ve spent even more money in time taken (almost 100 hours so far :anguished:) that I could’ve spent developing profitable games.

While open sourcing this would no doubt be great for the community of developers, the best way to get the data is by buying a membership. Not only does this allow you access to the site, but it means I can spend more time working on RTrack instead of my games that I rely on for day to day income. I would absolutely love to push this site right to the boundaries of what’s possible with open data on Roblox, but I simply can’t invest any more of my own money into better servers, and as I lose money from this I have to spend most of my time working on games partially to sustain it. Basic membership is only $0.99/mo and you can cancel any time by emailing me: admin@steadyon.games

1 Like

Totally understand! Good luck! This is awesome! a Self-Hosted (USD) option would be great to have!

1 Like

If you have any ideas as to what you would use the data for if it were available, let me know and I’ll consider adding them to RTrack as features. The services RTrack provides should widen over time to much more than just plainly reading the raw stats.

2 Likes

Any plans to enable PayPal payments?

This may be possible in future. Currently Stripe is used which is one of the most trusted, if not the most trusted payment providers on the web. I’ll look into this when the new site is out.

Thought I’d make a reply to update everyone.

What's going on with RTrack?

As has been in the main post body for a while, I began working on a new frontend for RTrack a couple of months ago. This has since evolved into a much larger project that I’ve spent a lot of time on and is almost unrecognisable from the original RTrack site. About a week ago the site shown in this post was taken down to make way for the new site, and the launch was planned to be around that time. Sadly a lot has got in the way of releasing it, the main reasons being:

1. moving over to an entirely new server due to limitations with the previous hosting, and having to transfer all the databases and files with minimal downtime on stat recording, plus the massive changes that still need to be made due to the new file structure, new databases and new OS.
  2. Unexpected delays in development of some features, meaning core functions of the site have not been completed yet; like Billing, Account Settings and Notifications.

What's coming with RTrack V2?

• Advertisement and Sponsor tracking
  • Navigation tabs to create a much more streamlined and easy to use experience when on the site.
  • Realtime stats: with ratings and concurrent counts being recorded for the top 5,000 games every minute, and every 5 minutes for other games.
  • Completely new presentation of game stats. These are now all displayed on a single game dashboard available for every game known by RTrack.
Game Dashboard Screenshots

Data going back for long periods:

• Follow games, and automatically view your own when you verify your Roblox account
Games Tab

• A whole lot more data.
  • New, dedicated RTrack domain.

And so much more that you’ll hear and see more about on release.

Full disclaimer: RTrack will have paid membership tiers to access some of the features listed above, including limitations on the time period of data viewable, and some sections being inaccessible to free users. There will be and will always be a free tier, but hosting costs from this project are piling up a lot and the value this service provides, along with the massive amount of completely unpaid time I’ve spent on the project, are the reasons for membership fees.

For ongoing updates
Follow the RTrack twitter

Thanks for the ongoing support from so many people, I leave you with this image:

3 Likes

The site itself visually looks better than Blade, and is jam packed with information. I’ll be more than likely using this service for my own games in the near future.

1 Like

I am really suppressed how much the community can accomplish when ROBLOX is down! Really nice website!

1 Like

I’ve tried this platform out a few months back and If there is one thing I think you should do is an better way with cancelling subscriptions, and you can buy more than one membership and appear like you got none when u cancel one I’ve gotten many charges on my card from renewals when I’ve cancelled. I hope you come up with an easier way with this. The site is unique yes I think your subscription options need improvements of payment so you can’t buy two memberships at once and make sure this is an better method of payments also. But hey it’s an nice site it’s just that’s my only issue.

1 Like