RTrack Alpha V.2.0 | Tracking for Roblox Games, Passes, Advertisements, Sponsorships and more

There is now a new site: v3.rtrack.live. See the DevForum Post here.

![](upload://k8UFLrKmtWcjSMJ0bL8HkZxhjsf.png)

After months of work, RTrack is finally ready for it’s V2 Alpha release. There’s so much more to come than is shown in this post; this is an early access release. Not everything works smoothly, and that’s to be expected, the best place to report bugs is on the RTrack discord, which can be found in the footer of every page.

RTrack collects, analyses, visualises and interprets data about Roblox games and the platform. Every minute, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, thousands of games are scanned by RTrack. Data is collected on player counts, visits, ratings, gamepass sales & prices, game sales, and changes in titles and descriptions.

Games aren’t the only thing that’s tracked. RTrack analyses the advertisement and sponsorship markets, collecting data on every advertisement and viewing more than 1M sponsored placements daily. Access to this data allows us to calculate the share of the market your advertisements and sponsorships hold, and to show you a list of past marketing from every game on Roblox. Soon, we’ll use this data to give you intelligent reccomendations on when the best time to run your ad is, and which ad type to use.

Probably not. One of the main missions of the new RTrack was to remove the problem with existing services where only a few games are tracked, and you have to manually add your own. Server costs were put aside a concern, and I focused on ensuring that every developer, no matter the size, could benefit from RTrack. Here’s some stats to provide it:

![](upload://5JoDUbB2P8YvN9m2AgDXctWniOI.png)
![](upload://wbNpLfUCwHnYi5dTiM3v5Vmjix0.png "What's tracked in realtime?")

![](upload://ldHi3vUAIhV6SsnC5BfF5ruM8B1.png)
![](upload://2j234DVuG9WD5MhH5hvgniBKHXH.png "What's tracked in advanced tracking?")

What all this tracking means, is that if your game has one player for more than 5 minutes, RTrack will most likely detect and store that data. Coming soon is the ability for paid members to add their own games to RTrack’s advanced tracking. That’s all well and good, but how much does RTrack really track? Here’s some stats:

![](upload://b7KZvn7CLdSBovNdZFUb1fg9SXL.png)

It’s free to make an RTrack account, and there will always be a free tier. Sign in is done through Google to keep logins secure, but you don’t even need to sign in to view game dashboards.

![](upload://qo8tkcSrA0UEz2TbKaPUErNYcZD.png)

New Feature Log:

121 Likes

Quick thing, 28 this white text is unreadable on light mode, May wanna fix :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Will fix this soon, slightly annoying though, as I made an image endpoint which automatically updates those stats, only to have it cached automatically by the devforum so it just shows the same stats forever :pensive:. Thanks for the heads up.

8 Likes

I’m not able to link my account for some reason :thinking:

1 Like

Could you DM me with what’s not working?

1 Like

The site’s really nice! Only issue I have to report right now is the incorrect showing of verification.
Might be a minor issue but small details are everything :slight_smile:.
Not verified but is saying I am.
EDIT: Verified, went to home page and back to account, my username is not in the verified tab.

2 Likes

Nice bug. Site does look great though.

1 Like

Wow, this is a really well designed site, very attractive, and the information it provides is pretty cool, definitely going to use this frequently. :smile:

2 Likes

Huh, that’s weird, will look into it.

2 Likes

Wow, this is a really cool idea. Glad someone actually made this!

1 Like

Came here, saw the stuff and went to the site

And then coincidentally an ad appeared on the roblox site while fetching my game id

Very nice

3 Likes

Hmm, i don’t know, but something went wrong…

So, look at this picture.

And now, look at this picture…

PS: Its my game :wink:

Bye Bye,
Felix

This can happen because RTrack uses sessions to show current game stats. I’ll be figuring out an alternative and updating this soon, but in the meantime, only open one game on one tab at a time.

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smile:

1 Like

How do you handle gamepass revenue that was earned before you begun tracking a particular game? There is no way to account for price changes, which means that this statistic has a % error. Is there a way to know what data points are accurate (after start of tracking) and inaccurate (before start of tracking)?

If a game like Bloxburg, which makes millions a day, were to have a heavy sale on gamepass prices, the margin of error would increase quite a bit.

This is really helpful for tracking statistics! Thank you for this!

1 Like

This is great! Thank you for creating such an easy way to view game statistics.

3 Likes

As a Pro user, I can vouch the services are very easy to use and pretty helpful in user-statistics. Highly recommend using RTrack for overview game analytics.

3 Likes

RTrack now records Revenue, Gamepass and Changelogs every 15 minutes rather than every 30 minutes. Some other Revenue related updates are in the works and they’ll be posted here soon.

Since releasing this in alpha, there have been a lot of database issues to work through. The latest update to this, which I’m hoping will solve the database issues once and for all, is a shift to MyISAM from InnoDB, as depicted below. Thanks to everyone for your continued support! pls buy rtrack membership

8 Likes

Question, in the plans page, do the :x:'s mean that they receive that feature as a part of the plan? I see that the number of :x:'s increase from Basic to Pro, leading me to think that they are new features that come with that plan but the :x:'s tell me otherwise.

Great job otherwise, keep up the great work!

1 Like