[Generalist] Portfolio - 2024

About Me

Hi the name is Ryxku (previously DarkBegin) and I discovered Roblox in 2016, and welcome in my Roblox portfolio!
You’ll find many of the things I’ve done on Roblox.
I’m not often available for hire, as I’m always very busy, but you can still send me a message for animation, building or UGC.

My best Roblox games

[HARD]👁️ Escape Running Head Eyes 👁️ - Roblox - 17M+ visits

What is this game?

Escape Running Head Eyes is a game that I made in 2021 almost alone which is an original obby and bossfights. Inspired of Escape Running Heads but with more variety. I made everything except scripts where I asked help to my friends MeaxisDev and kyrumV2.

Classic Sonic And Tails Dancing - Roblox - 6M+ visits

What is this place?

A silly game where you hangout with fans of Sonic! You can dance and unlock characters around the map! The game wasn’t designed to make robux.

Escape Running Head Eyes 2 [DEMO] - Roblox - 120k visits

Tower of Eyes [BETA] - Roblox - 100k visits

Upheaval Racing -2 - Roblox – 19k visits (Closed because it needs rework)

What is it?

Keep Steps is based on Steep Steps but with a story and badges to collect! Slightly inspired of Pokemon!

[100M] Keep Steps (BETA) - Roblox - 17k visits

What is about?

Upheaval Racing is one of my most ambitious work on Roblox, it’s closed because it’s not great enough to go public and it lacks of maps. It’s a racing game inspired of Mario Kart and a discontinued game called Transformations by PressurizedSphere.

🌫Stairs of Woebegone🌫 - Roblox - 10k visits

What is it?

Stairs of Woebegone is a small game I made during a period in my life when I was feeling sad at having lost my main account because I’d let a friend touch one of my games, which caused my account to be banned accidentally. With no possibility of being heard by Support, I wanted to talk about myself and my abandoned lore, which I was about to give up in order to turn the page.

Sharkblox at 3 am [DEMO] - Roblox - 600 visits

What is it?

Sharkblox at 3 am is a story game that I started to create in 2022 where you play as Sharkblox and you get kidnapped in a scary place where ghosts want to curse you and steal your limiteds. The game is not long enough to be public at the moment but it was fun to make!

My UGCs

I’m also an UGC Creator (and legacy) so you can find every accessory I made, and I’m specialized in characters!
My bundles :

My accessories from my group :
Catalog - Roblox(%EF%BE%9F%20Dimension%20Neverland&salesTypeFilter=1

What? It doesn't work?

If you can’t use this link, check in my group :
(゚ Dimension Neverland - Roblox

My accessories from my profile :

I contributed a bit for Sharkblox’s accessories!

Animations

For a long time on Roblox I was used to make animations for anything with Moon Animator 1

Translation

If you need french translation I would be glad to translate for you, I make very few spelling mistakes!

My old portfolio

If you would like to know more about me, you can check my old portfolio

[Available Animator] Introducing DarkBegin

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either robux, either Roblox giftcards.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: x.com

Thanks for reading! :dizzy:

1 Like