Salieri 1964 | Devlog

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ The Salieri 1964 | Development Log

Welcome to the Devlog, Although progress is already quite far in, I thought from now on I’d post any new changes I make up until the launch, Apologies if this is badly formatted as I go on I will update it to work better.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ The Salieri - Test | Salieris Group | My Profile

Update 1.1 - New Section

This is a small update I’ve made to the layout, Hoping to convert this new section into a Vip Section with more features eventually. Let me know what you think?

Update 1.2 - Stage, Minor Improvements and Adjustments

Another small edition which will definetly spice up the experience once I’ve added NPCs in the latter stages of development. Alongside I made some small changes around the map.

• Emptied the larger room, looking for advice on what to make it into?

Update 1.3 - Extra detail and Scripts

Another minor update, I’ve added a few extra details around the map to fill empty space alongside adding scripts enabling the player to be able to sit in any seat, There will also be a few npcs scattered about which I will add later in this update.

11 Likes

The subtle details you add, such as using beams(?) for the light to show a slight glow, really contribute to the mood. I also like the ivy coming down from the ceiling. Is that a decal? You’ve even beveled the frame that holds the glass planes. The sheer number of tiny details contributes little nips on dispensers, a distant backdrop, and wrinkles in the curtains.

Overall, you have a keen eye for detail, and I see lots of open space to keep adding to if you want. I’m curious to hear about performance demand. (Ah, my bad. Appears you’ve left a link for us to join!)

Good Job!

You’re rig scared me for a moment. I thought I was alone…

There is also an invisible barrier in the second story, as shown. ^

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback,

I’m aware of the barrier, Looking to place invisible barriers around the railings to stop people jumping over ( should also help keep some realism )

You will soon be able to sit on the chairs once all the building is done too.

The light’s are Beams but the Ivy hanging are 3d models although this may effect performance, I haven’t noticed any fps change, Did a test on an Iphone 15 and a reasonably okay computer. If anyone has any issues with frame rate, Please let me know.

1 Like