Save texture plugin [FREE]

Hello, Skyblox here! Today, I’m excited to showcase my new plugin. This plugin conveniently stores decal IDs in a database for easy and quick access whenever you need them.

How to save texture to the plugin database?

1. Select a MeshPart , texture , decal , ect
    Supported objects.

2. Press the “+” button to add the texture to cloud or local file

How to get the saved texture ID

1. Click the decal you want to get the ID

2. Copy the Id in the text box above the “+” button . To copy the Id, Double click the textbox and press ctrl + C

Sync and uploading
Sync: Press the reload button to sync the texture data to cloud or local file

Upload: Press the file download button to upload the texture data to cloud(Note: This function will not work if ‘Save to Cloud’ is turned off. If ‘Save to Cloud’ is disabled, the data will be automatically saved to a local file)

Button image if cloud save is off

Settings

Cloud Save:
Enabling it will load and save the texture to the cloud. If it is disabled, the texture will be saved to the game only. The data is stored in a StringValue within ReplicatedFirst.

Auto Save:
Upload texture data to the cloud whenever something is added or deleted(Note: If two studios are open and using the same plugin simultaneously, it might cause confusion)

why did I create this plugin?
My roblox decal inventory is quite messy as I constantly upload texture to roblox(some textures are the same like this xD)

Other plugins I made:

Some suggestions needed:
If you can think of any other roblox studio object that use decal Id, please reply to this post!!!

5 Likes

That is actually a really cool plugin, good job :+1:

2 Likes

Hello! Thanks for the support! I am sorry that I forgot to put the plugin link . Soooo here is the plugin link :DDD
link

If you have any suggestions, be sure to tell me!

2 Likes